Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.sportsdirect.com

Shocking value for money and treatment by staff!

The quality of their new Donnay tracksuits and Lonsdale slipons continue to drop whilst prices continue to rise. The final straw was when I wasn’t allowed to return my shop soiled No Fear hoodie for a smaller size. Treat horribly by staff. I’ll be taking my business elsewhere from now on. Grainger Market do a cracking pair of Gola trainers (with air bubbles) and Sondico track pants for a fraction of the price. If you want to look the part head there and you’ll have enough change leftover for a Pizza by slice. Yes the bonnie young lass still works there

:lol:

• Haha 2

On 8/2/2018 at 01:00, 247 said:

To be fair, if a stranger asked me a question I'd answered three or for times, especially on a night out, they'd end up in A & E.

I think the video is a bit misleading, it appears MA is being asked if any of the clubs' money is going to be spent, but from MA's point of view, he's being asked if his own personal money. Also after spending £73 million net in the season we ended up relegated (a club record transfer window spend and more than double than that of the last record window spend), would you blame him for not wanting to put any more money in personally? People who critisise Ashley for not investing, appear to forget this spend.

I also have a few issues with the Rafa interview as I don't think it's balanced.:huh:

Keeping Lascelles (touch wood) and gaining Dubravka, kenedy, Ki, Schar, Muto and Rondon for next season is a step forward for me, taking everything into account in the last few years (MA's cock ups, dodgy managers, Mitrovic's disciplinary and performance costs). Any more, as per rumours, would be an added bonus. Not thrilled about it all, but not protest worthy for me.

I’m not going to praise a bloke for allowing Steve McClaren to have a net spend and then force Rafael Benitez into a situation where the club is going to make a net profit for 3 seasons.

He only allowed that level of spending because he had throttled the clubs spending in the seasons leading up to that one, leaving a shambles of a squad. He then went on to keep McClaren in the job until such a point that staving off relegation was almost impossible simply to try and avoid having to pay up his contract. The blokes a fucking nob. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, acrossthepond said:

BRTky.jpg

Just the latest in a long line of boring bastards we’ve had on here whose only means of gaining attention is being contrary for the sake of it tbh 

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Just the latest in a long line of boring bastards we’ve had on here whose only means of gaining attention is being contrary for the sake of it tbh 

No it isn’t. 

• Haha 5

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt