Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

Bloke pretending to be a Newcastle fan to get bites off people on the internet telling people to grow up :D

"Act your age" also not a line I read online outside of the school holidays strangely enough. :whistle:  

20 hours ago, t00nraider said:

After making heavy losses in the Championship, he still managed to spend £10mil net on players. The profit made this summer will go towards January or next summer's window. The club is on the right track. 

Take a hint, Clint, fuck off. :good:

20 hours ago, t00nraider said:

Oh my days, did you learn that one in school before the holidays? Very mature! Act your age!

:lol: :lol:

Who the fuck says 'oh my days'? 

'Oh my days, Margaret! It says here that Sainsburys won't be selling the daily mail anymore. Political correctness gone mad, I tell you. "

• Haha 5

I get people going on forums and spouting some blatantly wrong nonsense to get a reaction to a certain degree, but I can’t wrap my head around throbbers like this bloke. No one has been reacting to his “but isn’t Ashley mint though” shitty craic for weeks now and he’s still going. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, t00nraider said:

Having a go at someone for saying "Oh my days". Really? Calling someone a paedo? Very mature and sad, not to mention any legal implications. Telling someone to fuck off? Very big of you.

Oh my days do yourself a favour just piss off & annoy someone else 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, t00nraider said:

Having a go at someone for saying "Oh my days". Really? Calling someone a paedo? Very mature and sad, not to mention any legal implications. Telling someone to fuck off? Very big of you.

Are you still here? Look, mate, when we want you to post we'll chuck you a banana, is that ok? :good:

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt