Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

2 hours ago, trooper said:

It'll be this fucker "Did you miss me"

TELEMMGLPICT000147914462_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqk1vQnXPB3IwW2HOV72333dtlHAtrCIpNj5ftyjXF60U.jpeg

It’ll not be him, I doubt Ashley was best pleased when he took the Palace job. Even though Ashley pocketed a good amount of compensation he’s such a thin skinned tosser he probably took offense to it. 

This cunt will never learn. A decade in and he’s still making the same mistakes. Imagine undermining a manager of Rafa’s ability. It was one thing with some joker like Pardew, but he’s going to let an actual world class manager, who wants to be here and would operate with the bare minimum, slip through his fingers.

14 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I see he's trying to blame greedy landlords for closing some hof shops. Genius and guru Bishop trying to shame a rent discount for his multi billionaire client

Greedy landlords? Fuck you, Mike!

"It is understood that landlords are reluctant to agree to the low, or in some cases zero, rents Mr Ashley is demanding."

1 hour ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Greedy landlords? Fuck you, Mike!

"It is understood that landlords are reluctant to agree to the low, or in some cases zero, rents Mr Ashley is demanding."

Hes presumably trying to renegotiate contracts that are midterm in doing this as well isn't he?

Who is he trying to fool though? HoF doesn't exactly have a group of fans to lie to and keep placid...

11 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

This cunt will never learn. A decade in and he’s still making the same mistakes. Imagine undermining a manager of Rafa’s ability. It was one thing with some joker like Pardew, but he’s going to let an actual world class manager, who wants to be here and would operate with the bare minimum, slip through his fingers.

The thing is - Rafa is the manager he has backed the least, Bungle probably the most, with Pardew a close second. 

I wouldn't say Pardew's long stay was owing to Ashley's backing as much as his indifference. 

He's an absolute spastic when he's not selling socks to tramps. 

• Like 1

:lol::lol: Aye he’s a right tramp. He bought a store chain over here recently and immediately the store had Lonsdale clobber in and those shitty sports direct bags for life. 

No doubt my solo boycott is hitting them hard. 

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt