Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s happy hour lads, so you either get the soup or the potato skins. You can have any pizza or pasta though. Then ice cream or coffee 

He took them here, didn’t he 

A94C5653-A8A1-4154-9D3F-FA00633D0B5C.jpeg

53 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

He took Rafa and the team out for tea, according to talksport. Doesn’t sound like something he would do if he was trying to sell up, does it?

The club is a much more attractive proposition for potential buyers with Rafa at the helm than it is with anyone else we could get to replace him.

Granted I don't go to the matches but it's not about money any more its about taking a stance against Ashley. I fucking hate him but the irony in protesting outside the ground then going in, calling him names then  buying a pie & a pint at halftime. It's no wonder the smarmy bastard laughed if you could get maybe 10,000 out of the ground as a starting point  i think the laughing  would soon stop especially if it started to gather momentum. Btw this is not a criticism of match goers it's just an observation.

Edited by trooper

In what world does crowds going down by a maybe a third make him sell when Ashley also has this going on?

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/why-did-mike-ashley-buy-newcastle-united/

Hitting sports direct is precisely the right tactic. That is his real cash cow and that is all he cares about. All revenues from catering in the ground go to sub contractor sodexo. 

What are you actually doing yourself @trooper to get rid of the cunt? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

In what world does crowds going down by a maybe a third make him sell when Ashley also has this going on?

Hitting sports direct is precisely the right tactic. That is his real cash cow and that is all he cares about. All revenues from catering in the ground go to sub contractor sodexo. 

My own boycott I've never been in SJP since he bought the club. I've put forward ideas to The Magpie Group. Being half paralysed I'm limited at what I can do.

13 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Hard to argue with this IMO. Far more damaging to hit his commercial interests.

4 minutes ago, trooper said:

My own boycott I've never been in SJP since he bought the club. I've put forward ideas to The Magpie Group. Being half paralysed I'm limited at what I can do.

Sorry to hear of your troubles but we all have to accept we are limited in what we can do & achieve. Its about pressure and just keeping it up. 

Liverpool had marches through the streets supporting Rafa when he was in dispute with their previous owners but what removed them was them running out of money. Our old mate Llambias was removed from the Rangers board by share holder sales, not by what the Sons of Struth group were up to. What the various groups are doing should be applauded by anyone who wants rid of Ashley, not pissed on by grumpy fuckers because they're not trying to further poison the atmosphere inside the ground. That won't help the team or Rafa. I hardly need to point out that another relegation is a calamity and the players & Rafa need our support inside the ground. 

trooper does have a decent excuse tbf to him. 

trooper, your heart is in the right place, but i agree with the others. i don't see how a boycott will hurt him.

that said, the atmosphere at the arsenal game was as flat as a pancake so i doubt losing a sizeable chunk of the attendance would affect our performances that much as a full house didn't do much to get them going. 

14 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

trooper does have a decent excuse tbf to him. 

trooper, your heart is in the right place, but i agree with the others. i don't see how a boycott will hurt him.

that said, the atmosphere at the arsenal game was as flat as a pancake so i doubt losing a sizeable chunk of the attendance would affect our performances that much as a full house didn't do much to get them going. 

@Dr Gloom& @PaddockLad would you both support a boycott if The Magpie Group called for one.

no. i just don't see the point in it. ashley won't give a fuck and it's unlikely to change anything. if anything it might strengthen his resolve to fuck us over. i've given up trying to work out why he operates the way he does. 

protest ashley all you want, but i reckon a full stadium, which supports the players is better than an empty one. 

we could lose rafa the best manager we’ve had in a decade ..

we could be relegated because of underspending on the squad

nobody knows if the club is being sold or not ..

divvent worry lads big Mike says the pizzas are on him 

Ashley's conditions on opening negotiations with a potential buyer

This from Sky Sports:

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has challenged anyone wanting to buy the club to show him the money.

“Ashley and his representatives have never publicly named their price for the club, but it is unlikely to be sold for less than £300m.

“Sky Sports News understands that aside from purchasing the club, prospective buyers must also prove they have the funds to take the club forward.”

He's a cheeky bastard with that last bit...

"Prospective buyers must also prove they have the funds to take the club forward"

Just more attempted PR bullshit to make it seem like he’s a canny bloke. He’s a fucking cunt, if a bloke come in with £400M cash saying he was going to bulldoze SJP and move the club to London he’d ask where to sign. 

Just sell and fuck off. 

This is basically how I think Ashley’s offer of food went down with the squad, replace ginger with fat cunt (not safe for work btw):

Edited by Howay

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt