Christmas Tree

Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

:lol::lol: Aye he’s a right tramp. He bought a store chain over here recently and immediately the store had Lonsdale clobber in and those shitty sports direct bags for life. 

No doubt my solo boycott is hitting them hard. 

He's bought HOF to place some of the failed brands that he's raped in SD over the years into and try and give them some kind of credibility back by being in a more upmarket store, and then slapped a SD 70% off tag on them. This can't have been the plan. It can't have been :lol: When was the last time he made a sound business decision? It appears to me that he fluked getting obscenely rich and it's provided him enough of a cushion to be able to bounce from disaster to disaster and still survive.

That time he lost hundreds of millions betting on the stock market :lol: 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/2786869/Mike-Ashley-scores-own-goal-with-HBOS.html

Edited by TheGingerQuiff
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

He's bought HOF to place some of the failed brands that he's raped in SD over the years into and try and give them some kind of credibility back by being in a more upmarket store, and then slapped a SD 70% off tag on them. This can't have been the plan. It can't have been :lol: When was the last time he made a sound business decision? It appears to me that he fluked getting obscenely rich and it's provided him enough of a cushion to be able to bounce from disaster to disaster and still survive.

That time he lost hundreds of millions betting on the stock market :lol: 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/2786869/Mike-Ashley-scores-own-goal-with-HBOS.html

I said a while ago it's like he's being a cunt just to see how much he can get away with and nothing has changed :lol: He's a monumental wanker in charge of an absolute shitshow but just breezes through like a sound businessman.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

I know they’ll have been told too but honestly which bloke from Newcastle is that much of a jobsworth to actually go over and take that down? I’d just say I couldn’t get to the front as people stopped me or some bollocks. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, LooneyToony said:

Damn right. The fucking bitch.  Suck my cack, Mike! :mad:

This has an entirely different, but equally unpleasant (or not, depending on which way stir the pot), meaning up here. :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, t00nraider said:

To me, honesty is not trying to screw a club out of £25mil just to clear your name.

The actual moment a shite WUM gives up any pretence of being genuine and just goes all-out. 

And yet… still utterly underwhelms. 

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Is Ashley not making the sports brands he's bought unfashionable  ( correct me if I'm wrong in thinking he owns these companies ...Slazenger,Lonsdale,Karrimore).

Short of him wearing them in public I’m not sure how that’s possible