3 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Adam Johnson was a hero to t00nraider
But he never meant shit to me you see
Straight up nonce that sucker was
Simple and plain
Mother fuck him and CT

:D

Dain’t beleeyuve the ‘ype  

I set up a new one because a saddo (monkeys fist) is so obsessed with me and child abusers and can't handle my points, he has to resort to sad thing like changing my profile pic to child abusers. He still can't explain his obsession with my profile. He thought he was clever but he just shows what a sad person he is and he knows it! 

Edited by t00nraider2

13 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

I set up a new one because a saddo (monkeys fist) is so obsessed with me and child abusers and can't handle my points, he has to resort to sad thing like changing my profile pic to child abusers. He still can't explain his obsession with my profile. He thought he was clever but he just shows what a sad person he is and he knows it! 

Not sure who you’re trying to convince but, whether it’s us or yourself, it clearly isn’t working. 

Edited by Alex

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Not sure who you’re trying to convince but, whether it’s us or yourself, it clearly isn’t working. 

Thing is, literally any actual NUFC would have said "god this lot are knobs, I'll look elsewhere". The fact hes made a second profile, with exactly the same name is just absolute confirmation that hes a mackem.

• Like 2

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt