Christmas Tree

Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

1 hour ago, Sir Les said:

Hopefully the loan is for £140m leaving £160m as the sale price and he fucks off.

Hopefully the loan is 300m. I’d take the club for free then.

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Why can’t we just reinvest the massive wedge we get from the TV deal like every other bastard club? :lol:

Aye what a cunt man. He’s literally acting like the club is broke. 

ooooh, record signing, 20 million quid, wot a nice man is Mr. Ashley, I must curb my antagonistic inner feelings about the rotten sod.

I do find it strange and worrying that after making a profit on transfers and hardly any spending in the summer that we do have to take a loan to make signings. Rafa will know that he will never get the money he needs from this owner.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I do find it strange and worrying that after making a profit on transfers and hardly any spending in the summer that we do have to take a loan to make signings. Rafa will know that he will never get the money he needs from this owner.

Agreed, I think it all points to the money being funneled somewhere else that the financials are presenting in a different way. 

So big thanks to Barclays Bank, that’s what Rio and Keyes were looking for right?

Edited by Howay

37 minutes ago, Howay said:

Agreed, I think it all points to the money being funneled somewhere else that the financials are presenting in a different way. 

So big thanks to Barclays Bank, that’s what Rio and Keyes were looking for right?

Does Rafa have an bank account with them?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

Does Rafa have an bank account with them?

:lol: That’s true, it’s ridiculous if this loan is not taken out in his name. 

2 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Can't tell them how much money I have taken out when the season tickets are due, and Rafa is moaning about signings.

I read a few days ago we were due another TV payment (£50million) this month. Why hasn't some of that been used instead of another bastard loan.

All in all not only is his running of the club absolutely pathetic, it’s also shady as fuck. Won’t be surprised to see him done at some point for some sort of money related crimes.. I just hope the club isn’t dragged into at as well 

• Like 1

On 31/01/2019 at 10:13, Rayvin said:

At least if he's paying his loan off it might be with a view to fucking off for a reasonable fee.

I really wouldn't be surprised if he paid some of the loan off but still wanted £300m. (As well as other bolt-ons).

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I really wouldn't be surprised if he paid some of the loan off but still wanted £300m. (As well as other bolt-ons).

I don’t think the loan has anything to do with the asking price. Otherwise he could’ve easily ask for just 200m (or less) plus his loan in instalments.

its all a scam tbh

• Like 2

The bastards bought Sofa.com analysts reckon for every £1 spent on non food on the high st he gets 3p that's an awful lot of money.