Christmas Tree

Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

4 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

They're not taking this well on RTG. Apparently FFP will stop us from being top 6. 

They wont be able to deal with this if it happens

The FFP thing is all they have to cling onto if this happens tbf. We can either build over time or just go mad and take a ban, either way I don’t see FFP being an issue. 

Also, they’re out of their minds trying to act like “well the FFP rules will cause issues for them in the CL” etc is a problem :lol: they need to give their heads a shake man 

Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. With Ashley there’s a good chance of there being a cash involving merchandising and/or advertising rights. It would be too simple for him to just sell up lock stock and barrel.

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. With Ashley there’s a good chance of there being a cash involving merchandising and/or advertising rights. It would be too simple for him to just sell up lock stock and barrel.

There's a fucking good chance it'll fall at the last because of his ego/chaver-ness

• Jaysus... 1

1 minute ago, Howay said:

BBC reporting it now

They not just reporting on the reports?

We’re currently 1000/1 to win the league with Bet Fred. Seeing as we’re bound to be odds on come the first day of the season I say put your house on it now.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

They're not taking this well on RTG. Apparently FFP will stop us from being top 6. 

Just read the last few pages - what's funny is that when they try and play down how high we could go they completely "forget" who our manager is. 

• Like 1

Just now, NJS said:

Just read the last few pages - what's funny is that when they try and play down how high we could go they completely "forget" who our manager is. 

Nah, Benitez is a fraud, is massively overrated and is a terrible judge of player. So, if anything Benites will be holding us back.

This will catapult us to Everton levels they're saying :lol: I'm sure that's what a fucking arab royal has in store for us as well. It's going to be a pissing match between us and City isn't it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ewerk said:

I think if anyone should be worried about FFP it’s them.

You mean "Fleetwood's Forward Players"

• Haha 2

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

This will catapult us to Everton levels they're saying :lol: I'm sure that's what a fucking arab royal has in store for us as well. It's going to be a pissing match between us and City isn't it?

:lol: Aye I’ve seen that as well. They’re forgetting Moshiri is a fucking dick head, this bloke will have learned from what his cousin has been doing at City. As you say he’s not going to want to be second fiddle to his relative.