Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Just now, zerosum said:

aye the hysteria on twitter is daft. Honestly.. just some decent investment is all we need. Look how strong we finished last 3rd of season. If we had Rondon permanent, and Rafa signed 3 or 4 of his first choice (or thereabouts) players.. we could be making a go of competing with the teams above up to 6th/7th.. I'd be ower the moon with that.

Fuck that

• Haha 1

Just now, Anorthernsoul said:

Craig Hope sounds like a right cunt.

:lol: Aye, you have to love journalists like none of them had a clue an hour ago, this group releases a statement and the next thing you know Hope knows the whole family tree and who is worth what (despite what he’s saying make little sense if you just google that royal family). It’s pure click bait tbh, now the statement has been issued they have to switch from the “oooOoo is anything actually happening” to “oh turns out he’s a fraud” to keep the clicks churning, Ryder is already running a story about Hopes tweet :lol:  

• Haha 1

Just now, Rayvin said:

If he was going to buy Liverpool for £2bn, then one assumes he has enough money to throw at football to make him worth our time.

When it came down to putting down a deposit he didnt come up with the money

1 minute ago, trooper said:

When it came down to putting down a deposit he didnt come up with the money

Why would be start a process to buy a £2bn football club if he didn't have the money?

I mean, maybe he is a total waste of space but I find it hard to believe.

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Why would be start a process to buy a £2bn football club if he didn't have the money?

He maybe overestimated his haggling skills. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 1

This from The Star...

The £2bn bid for the Anfield outfit required outside funding of £750m, believed to be from a Chinese investor, to make up the money.

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Aye I must admit it’d be weird enough to do it one time, but to then do it again is even weirder especially as it didn’t really get him that much fame, which is what people usually point to as being a reason for fake bids. 

I’m going to pack it in with Twitter, none of them were talking about this until Hope brought it up based on not a whole lot and now they’re all regurgitating it.

Whatever is the truth the positive is Ashley seems at least willing to accept offers. 

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt