Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

May have

If he had 

Probably

Behave man 

the bloke is a fat, despicable, morally bankrupt, lying, manipulative, abusive, corrupt and repulsive cunt of a human being.

he's long out stayed his welcome on planet earth. i hope his partng breathes are excrutiatingly painful.

emotive enough for you?

oh and 'may have, if he had and probably' 

if you choose to ignore the blindingly obvious contempt he has for the supporters of nufc, get yourself a job in shirebrook, maybe that might open your eyes?

Edited by thebrokendoll

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

May have

If he had 

Probably

Behave man 

I think he wanted to stay and would have, if Ashley had shown a hint of ambition to do more than just survive each year. 

8 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

the bloke is a fat, despicable, morally bankrupt, lying, manipulative, abusive, corrupt and repulsive cunt of a human being.

he's long out stayed his welcome on planet earth. i hope his partng breathes are excrutiatingly painful.

emotive enough for you?

oh and 'may have, if he had and probably' 

if you choose to ignore the blindingly obvious contempt he has for the supporters of nufc, get yourself a job in shirebrook, maybe that might open your eyes?

Who are you again? :lol:

If people are trying to paint me as some sort of Ashley apologist then you only need to read the last months worth of my posts. Rafa the best manager we've had in a long time, but he's not infallible 

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

If people are trying to paint me as some sort of Ashley apologist then you only need to read the last months worth of my posts. Rafa the best manager we've had in a long time, but he's not infallible 

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

im me, who are you?  (stupid fucking laughy thing)

i have absoltely no desire to trawl through your post history matey. however you've undeniably sought to play devils advocate (at best) for the inexcusible.

give it up man, ashley is a fuckpig cunt, he's beyond any form of defence or debate.

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

He made the odd transfer blunder, as all managers do, even if the good ones. Other than that, I’m struggling to see your point. 

It's not really a blunder when you're paying those sorts of fees. It's a game of roulette that's why those players cost that little.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

:lol: LM, is that you?

ive no idea who lm is mate.

ive not really bothered much with firums since skunkers and not even that for getting on 10 years.

id rather gouge ne eyes out than use facebook or twitter and i cant be arsed with newcastle online because i dont like thw idea of having appropriately used profanities censored.

im equally happy to fuck off if ive caused anybody any offence, i just detest mike ashley and for that i make no apologies!

:)

6 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

It's not really a blunder when you're paying those sorts of fees. It's a game of roulette that's why those players cost that little.

Absolutely. Also I think if Rafa’s demands were likely to make any deal improbable that’s not on him either. The owner had 3 and a bit years to build some trust and it obviously wasn’t there. He couldn’t even deliver on promises about the training ground which wouldn’t have cost much in relative terms.  

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

ive not really bothered much with firums since skunkers and not even that for getting on 10 years.

id rather gouge ne eyes out than use facebook or twitter and i cant be arsed with newcastle online because i dont like thw idea of having appropriately used profanities censored.

im equally happy to fuck off if ive caused anybody any offence, i just detest mike ashley and for that i make no apologies!

Given you haven’t demanded that everyone admits you were right all along or called Ant or Ewerk a terrorist yet I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Given you haven’t demanded that everyone admits you were right all along or called Ant or Ewerk a terrorist yet I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt 

are ant and ewerk potential terrorists then?

if so i'm happy to donate some of my meagre savings to a centre circle beheading!

34 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Yeah, I agree with that. Some of his gambles worked, others didn’t. £10m on someone like Murphy is a punt because he was an unproven kid playing in the championship. 

25 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

No offence at all mate. It was just that turn of phrase you used, fuckpig, that reminded me of leazesmag - it’s how he used to refer to Souness. 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

According to LM (Leazes Mag) they are. He’s an (absolutely mental) ex-poster on here 

ahh right!

im an old cunt,

as a child in the late 60s i was taken ro sjp by me old man and sat pitchside with me legs under the advertusing boards in the popular side.

as a teen ii stood on the leazes from about '73 ill it was pulled down and deeply, deeply miss it and the atmosphere it created.

i stood on the corner of the gallowgaye from '78 till the ground was redeveloped.

i had a season ticket till the end of the 08/09 season.

id rather gouge me eyes out with a rusty potato peeling knife than give ashley a penny of what would be better put to use for me well earned retirement.

that said id be back in flash no matter what league we plummet to, as long as the fat one is no longer here, or has preferably departed this mortal coil!

hope that helps!!  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

No offence at all mate. It was just that turn of phrase you used, fuckpig, that reminded me of leazesmag - it’s how he used to refer to Souness. 

ahh right.

its pretty fair to say i had no great love for souness, although i do think that the likes of dyer were in need of a hardline manager rather than poor bobby who they undoubtedly regarded as a soft touch.

just not souness!

as for fuckpig...

its a term i seldom use and reserved only for the utterly disgusting.

ashley.

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

anyway....

apologies if ive had a bit of a rant and derailed the thread!

take it easy and enjoy your sunday evening gentlemen!

Quick fire round, what’s the first thing that comes into your head when you hear ‘bacon shed’?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alex said:

I'm offended. You only included Irish people in your list of potential terrorists. You need to be more inclusive in your racist stereotyping. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

im me, who are you?  (stupid fucking laughy thing)

i have absoltely no desire to trawl through your post history matey. however you've undeniably sought to play devils advocate (at best) for the inexcusible.

give it up man, ashley is a fuckpig cunt, he's beyond any form of defence or debate.

:lol: No matter who you are, it's applaudable how quick you shot down that dodgy line of thinking. Welcome aboard.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt