Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

5 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

i have to confess to taking an occasional peak at kba pr on trustpilot.

some of the reviews are hilarious and they obviously really piss him off as he's constantly reporting them, eventually they're removed only for another flurry of outraged 'customers' appearing to relate stories of gross incompetence!

cheeky twat has taken to getting his mates to write good stuff as a batch of 5 star reviews suddenly appeared.

could've been mackems i suppose!

:)

Edited by thebrokendoll

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

i have to confess to taking an occasional peak at kba pr on trustpilot.

some of the reviews are hilarious and they obviously really piss him off as he's constantly reporting them, eventually they're removed only for another flurry of outraged 'customers' appearing to relate stories of gross incompetence!

cheeky twat has taken to getting his mates to write good stuff as a batch of 5 star reviews suddenly appeared.

could've been mackems i suppose!

:)

"Would sell his mother if he could" :lol:

On the money there.

If granny faced Bruce becomes the next manager, and you still turn up to the Arsenal game you deserve a good beating, and I'm not joking.

Edit. Exceptions for women and children of course, but they should still be ostracised by their peer groups. :lol:

Edited by Polarboy
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

If granny faced Bruce becomes the next manager, and you still turn up to the Arsenal game you deserve a good beating, and I'm not joking.

Edit. Exceptions for women and children of course, but they should still be ostracised by their peer groups. :lol:

Surely the women and children should get a mild slap? 

Equality an’ that

• Haha 1

Just now, Isegrim said:

Fatty‘s fattyplane flew to Nice today. Surely means we are re-signing HBA and then re-appointing Pards.

He’s got a chopper to Nimes, original home of “Coton de Nimes”

DnntAZdXoAE8A4_.jpg

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt