Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

8 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

This is getting ridiculous now. If they are really doing it is has to be an exercise about how much they can offend people.

Aye this is absolutely fucking absurd. 

If that useless cunt is appointed I’ll take that as a sign the takeover isn’t happening, in which case they’re even more incompetent than I’ve ever imagined. 

I echo David Kelly’s thought from earlier, if Bruce gets appointed that’s the last straw for me tbh. What’s the fucking point?

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

I echo David Kelly’s thought from earlier, if Bruce gets appointed that’s the last straw for me tbh. What’s the fucking point?

Hopefully thousands more will see it like that & stay away from SJP. 

I see Luke Edwards is going through the bellend gears again:

”If Steve Bruce gets the #nufc job I’ll judge him on results and performances like every other manager. I won’t be labelling it a disastrous appointment before he’s taken charge. I’ll leave that to others if they wish to do so. He knows what he’ll be coming into if he comes”

Trying to sound like some level headed snob, Bruce is a manager that has over a decade of record to look at and our squad is a fucking shambles there’s no way it’s going to end well :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

”If Steve Bruce gets the #nufc job I’ll judge him on results and performances like every other manager. I won’t be labelling it a disastrous appointment before he’s taken charge. I’ll leave that to others if they wish to do so. He knows what he’ll be coming into if he comes”

Trying to sound like some level headed snob, Bruce is a manager that has over a decade of record to look at and our squad is a fucking shambles there’s no way it’s going to end well :lol: 

Its being done on purpose now,  Ashley's obviously up for a fight with the fans 

5 minutes ago, Howay said:

Graves as well first publishing a tweet saying people should give Bruce a chance because Sir Bobby rated him and as he is a friend of Shearer, then deleting the tweet after causing the foreseeable reaction and announcing giving Twitter a break.

Apart from thinking that Bruce would be a good football decision my main problem is the total and utter contempt Mr Cunty McCuntcunt and his stooges is obviously showing regarding the feeling of the supporters.

• Like 2

I just genuinely don’t understand him at this point. He’s rejecting a bid which is by all accounts far higher than the clubs worth and met his previous valuation, only to appoint Steve Bruce? He’s literally wiping well over £100m off any potential selling price with these moves while also decreasing revenue streams (I know neither is right away but it’s nailed on in about 9 months time).

I’ve long thought all he wanted was to bleed the club, but with the move mentioned above, as well as the fact the club has just sat on its hands all summer doing nothing pretending either Rafa would sign or the takeover would happen (presumably with a strong idea neither would happen), it’s like he’s trying to do the complete opposite and run the club into the ground. 

i honestly believe ashley is making calculated decisions as to how far he can upset supporters and loving every minute of it.

he'll be well aware of the consequences of having constructively ensured benitez didn't sign a new contract.

he'll happily live with the loss of season ticket holders and will be confident that even a successful boycott of the arsenal game (ie season ticket holders missing a game) will only be a very limited and short term show of dissent. it'll 'blow over'

he'll be well aware that an appointment of bruce will be as popular as that of maclaren but that the majority will 'give the new manager a chance' despite all but the terminally stupid knowing it'll inevitably end in relegation. something he can live with.

i'm astonished we haven't seen the return of the king, you can only assume ashley has decided that it's perhaps a push too far at the present time.

id bet me house however that pardew has been considered and still isn't beyond the bounds of possibility.

16 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

i honestly believe ashley is making calculated decisions as to how far he can upset supporters and loving every minute of it.

he'll be well aware of the consequences of having constructively ensured benitez didn't sign a new contract.

he'll happily live with the loss of season ticket holders and will be confident that even a successful boycott of the arsenal game (ie season ticket holders missing a game) will only be a very limited and short term show of dissent. it'll 'blow over'

he'll be well aware that an appointment of bruce will be as popular as that of maclaren but that the majority will 'give the new manager a chance' despite all but the terminally stupid knowing it'll inevitably end in relegation. something he can live with.

i'm astonished we haven't seen the return of the king, you can only assume ashley has decided that it's perhaps a push too far at the present time.

id bet me house however that pardew has been considered and still isn't beyond the bounds of possibility.

This is about all I can get to now.  He claims he's not as rich as made out but he seems more than willing to write off his investment now just to take the piss out of us.

Nobody should be surprised at the bizarre decision making of the man that walks around in those jeans. I can see why he thinks he can save the British High Street, the stylish cunt. 

There'll still be people there for the first game though. They'd be there if Ashley announced he was going to have a muckspreader whipping hot fresh horse shit directly into their faces. Which might be preferable to watching Steve Bruce's Newcastle. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

The only hopeful theory I can come up with is that he's looking someone with PL experience to come in essentially as a caretaker manager and will be cheap to sack if the takeover does goes through.

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The only hopeful theory I can come up with is that he's looking someone with PL experience to come in essentially as a caretaker manager and will be cheap to sack if the takeover does goes through.

TBF that makes more sense than thinking Steve Bruce is the man to build on the work of Rafa Benitez.  Of course once you factor in Ashley having no intention of selling the club it falls away somewhat.

The best things about this thread are it used to be called Mike Ashley — Football genius :lol::lol: and the fact that you can’t even say the first post didn’t age well, as it was absolutely never the case. 

Edited by Howay

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

I have felt this way for about 8 or 9 years. Horrible cunt.

This is Ashley's way of laughing at us. He can afford to do it, I bet he's thought its hysterical to get rid of Rafa, Perez & in a way (pathetic bid) Rondon. He's probably sat in his office thinking what else will piss the jawdee's off. I know Bruce as manager, so what if the clubs relegated , I might sell it then leave them in the Championship. I dont care I've made a fortune out of the place anyway who's the FCB now eh.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt