Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

As much as Ashley is an idiot I still reckon that Allardyce made that up. Not least because he’d have taken the job 

He was oin Talksport all morning talking about it. I assume there is some truth in it amazingly 

3 hours ago, Alex said:

As much as Ashley is an idiot I still reckon that Allardyce made that up. Not least because he’d have taken the job 

Aye Im with Al on this. Fat sam is a greedy fucker and would have jumped at the chance of another pay day

I’m not sure. Hippo head loves to spunk large amounts on has beens and to guarantee himself huge compo when he inevitably gets sacked after 6 months of farce and struggle. He may have been approached but lost interest when Ashley made it clear neither of these things would happen.

Edited by Kitman

Now on Saturday morning, The Mail are saying that they have been told Martin Dubravka is ‘unsettled’ and that Manchester United Tottenham and Aston Villa are all keen.

The report states that Monaco and Porto are also interested.

• Sad 1

Tbf he’s proven he’s more than up to the PL level, and he probably deserves a shot with a club who will actually try to compete. 

I don’t blame a single one of our players if they want to leave. NUFC is a waste of fucking time. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Every single pre-season is a perfect exercise in derailing momentum. Every single year.

:lol: If the momentum was a car, this close season they’ve took the tyres off, set the tyres on fire (just to make sure if they’re found they can’t be used), filled the car with Charnley’s shite, followed by Ashley vomiting on the bonnet after a heavy lock in, before they shove the car off the cliff at Tynemouth Priory right into the sea. They also still haven’t found a driver. 

Edited by Howay

The quality part is the media do utter shite like this, and then when they do decide to have a pop at Ashley they wonder why Newcastle fans still have a go at them. 

They are a disgrace tbh, they should be completely against owners like Ashley as if there were more like him the PL would be fucking dreadful and Sky would lose a ton of potential income. 

It’s not even worth discussing Carver and Ameobi. Pair of absolute cunts, neither of which would have ever lasted at the club if they weren’t from the north east. 

Amoeba can fuck off and John Charver was probably licking his lips as he'll have been promised a job painting the fences at the training ground or something for his pro-Bruce interview.

• Like 1

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Amoeba can fuck off and John Charver was probably licking his lips as he'll have been promised a job painting the fences at the training ground or something for his pro-Bruce interview.

thats it exactly.. carver will be thinking he’s well in sight of a job somewhere under bruce 

pinched from google reviews, the orange tree pub, totteridge....

Went here for a sunday lunch a week a go.
Absolutely horrendous. There was a fat tramp in there wearing big flappy jeans and very low quality, out of date sports wear, probably Donnay.
He was sat by himself and had 5 dinners on one plate and was shovelling the food in to his mouth with his dirty fingers. Except he missed a lot as he was very drunk, I counted 12 empty pint glasses on his table.
He then got up and vomited in the fireplace.
I complained to the staff about this disgusting behaviour and was told 'that's Mike Ashley, he comes in here all the time'

I WILL NEVER GO HERE AGAIN, TILL ASHLEY HAS GONE

3 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Good to see this goon getting pelters for his bollocks

:lol::lol: “Seeing former terrace favorites getting turned on” aye, funnily enough when they come out saying Ashley is a top bloke and is good for that club that’s going to piss people off. If you want to come out and side with Ashley, that’s up to you but then you can expect NUFC fans to be completely against you and simply won’t be seen by the rest as a fan. 

“Let’s get one thing clear” :lol::lol: What a patronizing little worm, you pass on stuff you’ve heard mate, it’s honestly the worst trait of these journalists that they see themselves as having more valid opinions than others. No one can say I want what’s best for the club and praise Ashley, those things are complete polar opposites :lol:  

What a fucking human centipede style chain of fucking arselickers. “JC” ( :lol: ), and Ameobi (lost being called Shola now, he’s now against us) are kissing up to fat boy and now little bitches like Pete are kissing up to them two fucking idiots. Then the lot of them get outraged when the fans call them out on it, the lot of them must have fucking rocks in their heads. Gan on then Pete tell us again how the club are “starting to put together information on two potential signings for if they sign a manager” when we are less than a month from the season starting while you try to honestly tell everyone that people defending this bloke want what’s best for the club. Wanker. 

Oh aye, his last sentence is fucking pathetic as well. It boils down to faux outrage that fans are turning against “terrace favorites” like Ameobi and Nolan, I’m sorry like but them “wearing the shirt with pride” does not absolve them of talking absolute fucking shit and weakening any action made by the fan base in the public view, in fact it has the opposite effect for me, they should get more pelters than most as they should understand what’s going on and what the fans are going through. The massive fact he’s missing as well is they aren’t real favorites, they both did okay but were only at Newcastle (either in the first place, or stayed as long as they did) because we had an ambitious less twat of an owner. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

We turned against Peter fucking Beardsley when he became an Ashley arselicker, why in the fuck did this moron think Shola, Carver and Kevin Nolan would be more highly venerated than an actual club legend? 

Shola is employed by the club now, so he's tainted, and the chuckle bros Carver and Nolan are failed managers in giz-a-job mode so they'll also mouth anything that they think will get them work (not to mention, they probably both correctly reckon that this is the only PL club fucked up enough to consider employing them.) They can all get to fuck. It is impossible to be loyal to NUFC and defend Ashley. Anyone who purports to do so is lying. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Spot on, you also have to love the undertones to what him and his mate Keith Dowie are doing in their replies. It’s all hinting that the fans are some sort of problem, that the fans are attacking these people who are just trying to bring ‘balance’ to the discussion. Disgraceful stuff.

I wish we could all be more organized and we could just start mass unfollowing all these north east journos who are coming out with utter bilge like this. It’s far and away past time for a balanced discussion on this topic now. Journalists like these two who have a platform to help (as best they could) but have instead decided to give people like Ameobi, Carver, etc a platform to pretend there’s a balanced discussion to be had which suggests the rest of us are just being rash and hysterical. I’ve personally unfollowed all of them, the takeover isn’t happening and they’ve all flipped back to starting on the “aren’t these geordies a deluded bunch, Ashley has given them a ‘debt free’ club in the PL why do they think they should be winning the league?” line of the fence, so it’s completely pointless to follow them as they bring nowt to the table, and it starts with exactly this, getting people to say things supporting Ashley, rile everyone up, then attack them for being hysterical. Meanwhile, the club have known since May that Rafa was gone, we’re now in Mid-July and they’re trying to haggle down Steve Bruce’s release clause, while waiting on having a manager in place to sign anyone after selling/not buying most of the best players we had last season despite the fact they’re trying to put a system in place where the manager is more of a head coach and doesn’t say who to sign anyway :lol: so aye let’s keep blaming the fans for having a pop at Ameobi and Carver for telling the world Ashley has been good for the club. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol::lol: “Seeing former terrace favorites getting turned on” aye, funnily enough when they come out saying Ashley is a top bloke and is good for that club that’s going to piss people off. If you want to come out and side with Ashley, that’s up to you but then you can expect NUFC fans to be completely against you and simply won’t be seen by the rest as a fan. 

“Let’s get one thing clear” :lol::lol: What a patronizing little worm, you pass on stuff you’ve heard mate, it’s honestly the worst trait of these journalists that they see themselves as having more valid opinions than others. No one can say I want what’s best for the club and praise Ashley, those things are complete polar opposites :lol:  

What a fucking human centipede style chain of fucking arselickers. “JC” ( :lol: ), and Ameobi (lost being called Shola now, he’s now against us) are kissing up to fat boy and now little bitches like Pete are kissing up to them two fucking idiots. Then the lot of them get outraged when the fans call them out on it, the lot of them must have fucking rocks in their heads. Gan on then Pete tell us again how the club are “starting to put together information on two potential signings for if they sign a manager” when we are less than a month from the season starting while you try to honestly tell everyone that people defending this bloke want what’s best for the club. Wanker. 

Oh aye, his last sentence is fucking pathetic as well. It boils down to faux outrage that fans are turning against “terrace favorites” like Ameobi and Nolan, I’m sorry like but them “wearing the shirt with pride” does not absolve them of talking absolute fucking shit and weakening any action made by the fan base in the public view, in fact it has the opposite effect for me, they should get more pelters than most as they should understand what’s going on and what the fans are going through. The massive fact he’s missing as well is they aren’t real favorites, they both did okay but were only at Newcastle (either in the first place, or stayed as long as they did) because we had an ambitious less twat of an owner. 

He's an absolute tit this sky lad. I appreciate he may be limited to what he can and can't say so in those circumstances keep your gob shut or be cute about it. He comes out with shit and doesn't like the criticism, he's a fucking big bairn and then posts a pic of him as an actual bairn reading a programme as a programme cover as if that absolves him of everything. Carver talks shit and was terrible at his job, Amoeba was largely shit and only got runs in the side when we had no good strikers available so why he thinks anyone is going to say 'oh well, I was totally against it but if Amoeba, Nolan or 'JC' (Btw, nobody calls him that, Pete, apart from his mates or arselickers in the media), say it's great then that's good enough for me. Howay the lads!' As the Egyptian yank says, if Beardsley or Moncur can deservedly get stick, then these knackers must have big fucking delusions if they think they can't? (And when a bloke who does presenting on SSN thinks being a fan makes him any less of a target for talking shite he must be worse again! Tbf, I blame social media arselickers amongst our support for giving him that impression, 'Pete what d'ya reckon, mate?' 'Take no notice, pete, mate', etc. Fucking mongs, he's not going to invite you out for a pint and introduce you to kirsty Gallacher whilst she slips her telephone number in your jeans pocket). Wanker.

• Like 3

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt