Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

11 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Almiron, Saint-Maximin and Wilson are sellable assets.

They are, but given the pandemic, their perceived injury record and Wilson's age, I'm not expecting the kind of sums we saw for Sissoko or Wijnaldum.

5 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Ok, but next week he will really get the hang of this football lark.

Apprently some folk have been threatening poor Luke...

Is it just me or is this a bit rich coming from a man who freely earns a major part of his wage from glorifying those who would make literal threats of violence to various individuals in person, and then very possibly actually carry them out, often for money? Does this cunt know how utterly   ridiculous his entire being appears to anyone with a titter of wit? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Is it just me or is this a bit rich coming from a man who freely earns a major part of his wage from glorifying those who would make literal threats of violence to various individuals in person, and then very possibly actually carry them out, often for money? Does this cunt know how utterly   ridiculous his entire being appears to anyone with a titter of wit? 

Didn’t Edwards feel threatened when Wraith suggested he should look for a job elsewhere.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol: Not a fucking ounce of self awareness. 

• Like 3

I’m not advocating their behavior but there are a portion of absolute fucking idiots on Twitter, and they’re part of a larger group Edwards regularly targets to wind up. He doesn’t have to constantly provoke them, but he does, again the people that do it are idiots but a fucking wanker like Steve Wraith pointing it out like this accomplishes nothing. If I went into a pub in Daisy Hill and go “everyone in here is a little cunt, and daisy hill is a hovel” I’d get a fucking hiding, does it excuse their behavior that I did that? No, but we know it’s going to happen, the same way that when Edwards constantly plays devils advocate to such a degree that it is just wummery he can’t be too shocked that wankers using anonymous accounts on the internet become threatening/ personal. 

I’d also say Wraith siding with him makes it all worse for the bloke. I really fucking wish Wraith would realize he’s not speaking on behalf of NUFC fans when he talks. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Howay said:

I’m not advocating their behavior but there are a portion of absolute fucking idiots on Twitter, and they’re part of a larger group Edwards regularly targets to wind up. He doesn’t have to constantly provoke them, but he does, again the people that do it are idiots but a fucking wanker like Steve Wraith pointing it out like this accomplishes nothing. If I went into a pub in Daisy Hill and go “everyone in here is a little cunt, and daisy hill is a hovel” I’d get a fucking hiding, does it excuse their behavior that I did that? No, but we know it’s going to happen, the same way that when Edwards constantly plays devils advocate to such a degree that it is just wummery he can’t be too shocked that wankers using anonymous accounts on the internet become threatening/ personal. 

I’d also say Wraith siding with him makes it all worse for the bloke. I really fucking wish Wraith would realize he’s not speaking on behalf of NUFC fans when he talks. 

There's no pubs in Daisy Hill but apart from that....good post. :good:

:lol:

• Haha 3

Was going to say, it’s been 15 years since I went for a drink in newcastle and even as a lad from boro, daisy hill wasn’t a place to go.

Still nailed it Howay.

Used to quite often go and watch Daisy Hill play on a Sunday morning as my uncle played for them for years. Him and me Dad were involved with Heaton Stannington for a long time in various capacities too and back in the day there were always a few ‘Hillers’ in the team. The name sounds so nice as well (which obviously is in no way meant to infer that it isn’t a lovely place ;) ). 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Howay said:

Aye, if you set out to wind people up, you can't cry to teacher when they get wound up.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt