Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Good chance he'd be less of an odious omnicath though, that's some small hope shirley?

I think the standard of the coaching staff tells you he's not going to push the boat out if Pardew's position becomes untenable.

Because they're not jumped up glory hunters who can just about accept what the club is at the moment?

Stay away, call us all cunts on the internet if it makes spoilt,toys out the pram bairns like you feel better because your opinions are irrelevent until you voice them at 3pm on a Saturday. Not that that will make much difference, but at least we can say (eventually) "we were heard".

After the events of the past 8 months the time is just about here and its likely if we do make Pardews home games unbearable he'll be gone before Christmas. We've got the nudge on Pardew, we just have to follow through. Don't know if it will happen but the power is now in our hands. It likely always has been, but people are different nowadays to how they were 20-30 years ago. I expect the same tossers to come out of the woodwork just as they did in 92 though. See you then.

:lol: wooooooOOOOOOOOoooooo

7 years in and your voices have made fuck all difference so far, so I'm confused why you would think it's about to start now. The bloke will run the club the way he wants regardless of what you shout from the stands, and all you're doing by buying tickets is keeping him profitable while he does it.

Now which of these toys are yours and which are mine?

I think the standard of the coaching staff tells you he's not going to push the boat out if Pardew's position becomes untenable.

You'd be daft to expect the boat to be pushed out, would just like to see Pardew pushed off.

Voices heard?

Going to a home game these days is like going to a funeral, the soul has slowly been ripped out of the club and every fucker is on edge.

It's a sign of how low the club has sunk when the worst part of a match day is the match itself.

Yup. Went on Saturday, first time in ages after saying I never would until Pardew/Ashley fucks off, though we're leaving Newcastle on Thursday so thought I'll go one last time to support the team. The atmosphere was appalling. Club has been completely lobotomised.

A lot of booing round where we were in Leazes end at final whistle too. In about a month or so I reckon it will surpass the last games of last season, though as if Ashley will give a shit how much we scream for Pardew's head. I think we will be lucky to survive this season, I really do.

After the first three league games last season we got Cabaye back into the squad and Remy playing. That was when our season took off (up until it ended in January).

We're already 2 points down on last season with a similar set of fixtures. If Cabella, SDJ and Riviere don't kick on for us after the international break then our season is going to be a massive struggle.

Those days are gone, by and large. I remember losing 0-3 to Coventry and it seemed half of the usually more Genteel West Stand stood up and gave McKeag and co some shit, let alone the rest of the ground. It's a different crowd these days, there would've been protests before and after games every game had this parasite turned up and did even half the shit he does now, back then.

I remember that vividly. "Sit down, sit down, sit down". That was the song sweeping around the Gallowgate at HT, we were 0-3 down at HT. The entire Gallowgate and this is no exaggeration had a sit down protest at half time, people were sitting in piss and all sorts. The week before we'd won our first game of the season with what is what any doubt our best result of any kind between 1972 and 1992. Liverpool 1 Newcastle 2. Then the 0-3 to Coventry and Willie lost his job.

I remember that vividly. "Sit down, sit down, sit down". That was the song sweeping around the Gallowgate at HT, we were 0-3 down at HT. The entire Gallowgate and this is no exaggeration had a sit down protest at half time, people were sitting in piss and all sorts. The week before we'd won our first game of the season with what is what any doubt our best result of any kind between 1972 and 1992. Liverpool 1 Newcastle 2. Then the 0-3 to Coventry and Willie lost his job.

I'd completely forgotten about the 'sit down'. :lol: (Although to fair, loads used to sit down anyway at half time). Daft thing to think about, but just after that 0-3 game I was thinking that would've been the last NUFC game Jackie Milburn heard about before he died, a poxy 0-3 game v Coventry and us bottom of the league as I'm sure he passed away the day after.

The iconic stadium of Rangers Football Club, a ground that has hosted many famous games was sold for the princely sum of £1 by former Rangers chief executive Charles Green it has been revealed.

In an exclusive interview with the Daily Record, club director Sandy Easdale announced the bombshell news that Ibrox can be renamed the Sports Direct Arena any time that Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley wants.

Easdale said: Lets clear this up, the Sports Direct Arena. Charles Green had already done a deal with Mike [Ashley] on that. Sports Direct havent taken it up as yet. Mike Ashley could call it the Sport Direct Arena tomorrow.

We wrote in January 2013, that the Ibrox naming rights was an emotive subject for the Rangers fans with the support divided on this subject.

In March 2013, Green announced to the press that he had sold the naming rights to Ashley, he was quoted at the time as saying: We have now decided that Sports Direct will be the partner [for stadium naming]. We had representatives from Sports Direct up for a fans forum a couple of weeks ago. We also had Derek Llambias of Newcastle United sharing his experience of how that helped his club.

We are now into the stage where we are doing some layouts, some pictorials of how it might look and well stick those on the website shortly so the fans can see whats being proposed.

We have had good engagement from the fans on this. I think it was always an issue for fans but I think the fans accept now that this is something that we have to do. Almost all of the big stadia have been named now.

The Daily Record claims that: .while Easdale refused to say how much Ashley paid for the rights we understand Green gave them away for a quid and later blew £250,000 in legal fees trying to get the contract ripped up.

With such a deal why was the sale of Ibroxs naming rights never disclosed to the London Stock Exchange?

What are the punishments for a public limited company failing to disclose such important information to the LSE?

Rangers fans angry, disgruntled and dumbfounded at the news took to the internet to vent their feelings.

Beanzie said: Im no longer surprised about any of these revelations. As far as I am concerned thats it until these c**** go. I dont care if we languish in the lower leagues for a couple of years as long as in the end we get our Rangers back.

Mattl called on fans to mobilise, he added: We really need to mobilize ourselves behind fan ownership. Its the only way well get proper accountability, clarity, and stability.

Moodyman signalled the last post on Rangers, when he commented: The club is completely done.

And who can blame them for such emotions and comments when they have been taken to the cleaners by two owners in quick succession with both whispering sweet nothings into their ears to woo them as they pickpocket their club.

When you look at other stadium deals across the country, it will make the fans stick to their stomachs further.

The BT rights deal for Murrayfield in May this year secured the Scottish RFU a cool £20 million.

English football outfit, Derby County, signed a £7 million deal with iPro to become the clubs first ever stadium naming rights partner in 2013.

Even County Durham football club Newton Aycliffe, who currently play in the Ebac Northern League first division, were selling their grounds stadium rights for more at a price of £5000.

So why did Charles Green sell the naming rights to Ibrox for just £1? What did the Yorkshireman gain from the deal?

Why did he waste a quarter of a million pound trying to nullify the contract with Ashley?

Why has Mike Ashley not rebranded the stadium already?

How long is the contract with Sportsdirect?

Why did Green and Rangers not disclose the stadium naming rights deal to the London Stock Exchange?

Why has it taken until now for the current Ibrox board to disclose Charles Greens ineptitude?

This current Ibrox board are not great on answering questions of late and I fully suspect that there will be another protest march coming soon along with the rhetoric from angry fans that they want to boycott club merchandise and even games to send a message out to the spivs.

The clubs financial position is borderline administration level once again, as they desperately plead to shareholders to invest in a £4 million share issue to keep the club alive.

Tough times at Ibrox have just decidedly got tougher and with anger building the fans may just walk away from the terraces for good.

Charles Green and his then-board have a lot to answer for.

The transfer of 51 staff in Rangers Retails Ibrox Megastore, and both stores at Glasgow Airport and Ann Street in Belfast to Sports Direct is a logical step in the operation of the retail business and will be covered under TUPE regulations."

All other retail functions including our online store and warehousing are currently operated by Sports Direct.

Outsourcing the retail element of a football clubs operation is a common practice within the industry and is a positive move.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/jim-white/newcastle-majority-see-big-picture-about-ashley-and-pardew-093250140.html

Great quote about the so-called football genius.

Ashley has not stripped the club entirely of its assets or prominence. What he has done is slowly, miserably and cynically, reduced its sense of pride, purpose and tradition. Newcastle has a hold on its local community like no other club in the country. What it does matters locally, what it does infects the morale of the entire city. And Ashley has done nothing but squander that hard-won connection.

Honestly man, no matter how many times I read that 5 wins in the last 26 Premiership games stat I'm still astounded. Then to have him running round yelling about high expectations and people not understanding the bigger picture :lol: How can he say this shite without laughing.

Because the man is an absolute charletan. And a cunt!

:lol: Aye he is. Probably saves the laughs for the session with the other assorted testicles Kinnear, Ashley, Llambias and Wise, they're lining up the 6th member to take over from Pardew to have 3 complete sacks.

Horrible fat bastard summed up perfectly. £4 billion in the bank. The nearest thing you'll ever find to the devil at Newcastle United.

A bloke who's claim to fame is selling shit socks and wiping warm larger off a fat chin. He's a shit gambler, the worst sort, the sort that sit and wait for everyone else to go out of business.

Oh I dont know about being a shit gambler he's tripled his wealth since he bought the club.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt