Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

He's a business man with little or no interest in football at Newcastle. You have read the script haven't you ? NUFC is merely an advertising platform for his SD empire.

I thought that was depressingly obvious. As for the script, the Bobby Ewing/Kevin Keegan moment was a bit too much. (it's never been the same since).

Edited by RedfernMag

Icant copy and paste for some reason, could someone find the telegraph picture of him doing a thumbs up ? I swear hes mocking facism or nazism with a half salute. Whys he holding his right arm straight across his chest like that?

Lol, nice believer in freedom of speech are you? Want to highlight any complete shit. Take a look at that photo man, if the media was pushed on it, it could be a way to cause a mini shitstorm, he's not doing that coincidentally, in m view.

Im not wasting my time , last reply to you. If you cant back it up then shut up cretin.

Wish i could add the pic though, its very dodgy I reckon a big Fuck Off to the fans, but if Anelka is anything to go by, the media could latch onto it.

Lol, nice believer in freedom of speech are you? Want to highlight any complete shit. Take a look at that photo man, if the media was pushed on it, it could be a way to cause a mini shitstorm, he's not doing that coincidentally, in m view.

He's just telling Pardew what to order for tea man.

o-MIKE-ASHLEY-facebook.jpg

Im not wasting my time , last reply to you. If you cant back it up then shut up cretin.

Wish i could add the pic though, its very dodgy I reckon a big Fuck Off to the fans, but if Anelka is anything to go by, the media could latch onto it.

Bx_DT_1IUAEHjpp.jpg

Calm down, pet.

He's got a moob itch, at best.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt