Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

• 3 weeks later...

Incredible that this cunt is taking us down for the second time. Talk about not learning from your mistakes.

Give a lot less of a shit this time around though.

If you keep filling the ground and buying official merchandise he will hang around and laugh at you. Stop going. What is the point. We are never ever going to win anything under his watch

Edited by Migsy323

I'm much more fussed about Rafa than I am about relegation. He stays, we may have something resembling a club to support again. I'll even renew my ST (have been thinking of jacking it ever since the Palace away debacle). He leaves, the club can be burned to the ground.

71d0889f997a958bcc8c3886a41f91f3.jpg

He should be gone either way tbh, the bloke has made a right hash of everything since he got the job. I still think Rafa's agent contacted the club rather than Charnley seeking him out. Of course a bloke as utterly unqualified shouldn't have the job anyway.

Charnley absolutely responsible, and absolutely deserves what must, surely, be coming to him.

Sadly it would require an unlikely sequence of events for this to happen.

article-2347415-1A78A971000005DC-756_964

Sadly it would require an unlikely sequence of events for this to happen.

article-2347415-1A78A971000005DC-756_964

:lol:

I don't think it's that unlikely, if he gets sacked his wife will book them a week in Benidorm in utter frustration from his sheer unwillingness to make a choice on where to go "well if you don't pick a place Lee I'll book fucking Benidorm!", he'll then be corralled into the group day out to the bulls after he feels too uncomfortable to turn down the offer. He'll then end up in the ring after he mistakenly walks through the gate after getting lost and being unable to choose who to ask for directions. Ending up with a Bulls horn halfway up his arse.

I wonder what Ashley makes of all this. He's a billionaire businessman - a success in that world, whatever you think of how he got there.

Is he hurting? Is his ego wounded? Or is he really just bothered about the end of the free global advertising platform the premier league gave us

Edited by Dr Gloom

CLUB STATEMENT

A statement from Newcastle United's managing director, Lee Charnley:

"Tonight we are devastated at our relegation from the Premier League, as I know every single person connected to this football club will be.

"I want to thank all of the fans for the support you have shown for the club you love throughout the season, in spite of this massive disappointment and under-achievement.

"Your support throughout has been magnificent, but I want to pay particular thanks for the incredible backing you have given to Rafa and the team during the latter part of the season. Nothing more could be asked of you and I am truly sorry we have not given you the outcome you deserve.

"I also want to thank every single member of staff here. This club is their livelihood, but they are fans too. To go through the threat of relegation last season and then to suffer a worse fate this time around has been very hard for them. I know that each and every one of them has done whatever they could to help us out of the situation we now find ourselves in.

"We know that supporters want to know what the future holds and will want to hear more from us as soon as possible. The process of scrutinising what went wrong and planning for what is to come has already begun. Right now, of course, Rafa and the team must prepare for the final game of the season but after that, please rest assured we will communicate more fully with supporters."

Why is the cunt thanking everyone? It's not an oscars award acceptance speech. The only thing we should be hearing from the bald cunt is him offering his resignation.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt