Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

I wonder what Ashley makes of all this. He's a billionaire businessman - a success in that world, whatever you think of how he got there.

Is he hurting? Is his ego wounded? Or is he really just bothered about the end of the free global advertising platform the premier league gave us

He's probably not heard yet- it's Wing It Wednesday at Wetherspoons so he'll be busy.

"Penfold, what ve faack are you doin'?"

" Sucking you off, Boss, sucking you off. You can shoot it in my hair, if you like"

" You're faacking bald, you cahnt....... and that's my faacking toe"

Championship ties against the likes of Brentford in April

A transfer / wage system that will be fucked

A squad that just keeps getting....worse

Fans being fucked over.

And a relegated football club

And all this before the the big bucks TV money rolls in.

Fixed Edited by StoneColdStephenIreland

Charnley can short circuit the "review" of what went wrong by resigning without further delay. He won't do that because it would involve taking responsibility and being decisive.

It's nice to see how caring the club is about its employees, shortly before it lays off half of them. The players and directors should be made to say sorry to each one of them when that happens, but no doubt they will just get a text.

Charnley can short circuit the "review" of what went wrong by resigning without further delay. He won't do that because it would involve taking responsibility and being decisive.

Plus he'd miss out on having his contract paid up. He isn't going to be getting a job on his current salary any time soon.

Fair statement from Charnley. I don't mind him, he's tried to do some good things and isn't deliberately antagonistic or offensive. Says a lot about our recent past when not being a proper cunt is a regarded as a positive feature

Fair statement from Charnley. I don't mind him, he's tried to do some good things and isn't deliberately antagonistic or offensive. Says a lot about our recent past when not being a proper cunt is a regarded as a positive feature

Complete incompetence but at least he's not as big a cunt as lambias :lol:

But hang on, wasn't he involved in the treatment of Jonas and two other players being told they weren't getting new contracts via the same mobile phone call?

It's unquestionably a bad day for Ashley. No TV revenue and no worldwide advertising for his shitty shops. Easily the best thing about all of this.

May it continue until he fucks off.

It's unquestionably a bad day for Ashley. No TV revenue and no worldwide advertising for his shitty shops. Easily the best thing about all of this.

May it continue until he fucks off.

I concur

People forget that Ashley has ensured that the club pays no interest on it's debts! Recent figures showed that Sunderand are paying 7% plus the Libor rate! A lot of the blame is being levelled against him but why else would he put himself in such a position if he didn't care for the club and fans? Some people are so ungrateful and I'm sure it would be different if it were their money. Point the finger of blame at the players, without Ashley the club would fold in the Championship!!!!

People forget that Ashley has ensured that the club pays no interest on it's debts! Recent figures showed that Sunderand are paying 7% plus the Libor rate! A lot of the blame is being levelled against him but why else would he put himself in such a position if he didn't care for the club and fans? Some people are so ungrateful and I'm sure it would be different if it were their money. Point the finger of blame at the players, without Ashley the club would fold in the Championship!!!!

Mackem

You were doing so well until this post. One of the more subtle WUMs to be fair.

You were doing so well until this post. One of the more subtle WUMs to be fair.

God loves a trier, I could have been gloating but I know how these things go around, been a supporter too long! Enjoy your posts on SMB.

God loves a trier, I could have been gloating but I know how these things go around, been a supporter too long! Enjoy your posts on SMB.

:good:

Better effort than the kids coming on talking about Airports and the like.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt