Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

22 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Left the footballing side to others has he eh? Quite clear from Rafa's comments that he's already gone back on his commitment to the manager regarding transfers. But thats nothing to do with football I suppose.

Do you know exactly what he's gone back on?

Tell me about it.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t think this is a knee jerk to a poor result at home to a weak side but I feel like Ashley has finally pushed firmly down on the pillow and suffocated this club this season after a decade of hol

Fuck off

The phone saying “what’s up long pins can’t wait to feel ur unreal body”

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, wolfy said:

He hasn't sucked the soul out of the club. that's frenzied fans jumping on a hate bandwagon because he made a right pigs ear of things at certain times.

He's done enough good for the club on top of the bad.

The club is still here with better facilities and a full house, even for the championship games.

I'd say the soul is well and truly affixed.

There's a hell of a lot worse owners than Ashley.

I don't particularly enjoy what's gone on in many a season under him. I din't enjoy some of it under other owners, as well.

Nobody seemed to have much to say about him when we were storming championships and the time we finished 5th a nearly hitting a champions league spot.

It was like picking petals from a flower with many a fickle fan.

We love him, we love him not - we hate him, we hate him not - we like him, we like him not - he's ok, he's not ok.

He hasn't give the fans what they want and he's been greedy and naive and told pork pies, plus empty promises to managers.

He's done what all owners do but some owners are ripe for the picking and some clubs with the wrong post code are a media dream to crap on.

Careful what you wish for because as bad as you think it is now, the grass is rarely greener on the other side.

You can ride over any of that if you want but I'll put this to you and answer it as honestly as you can.

You have the choice to get rid of Ashley tomorrow.

You can choose any owner you want from what's on offer in every league in the world of football.

Tell me which one you would have and explain the reasons for picking that owner.

WTF :lol::lol:

Yes there's absolutely no owner I'd rather have :lol:

56 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Do you know exactly what he's gone back on?

Tell me about it.

What are the false promises you were going on about then?

55 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Try and let him do his own things.

Too many people like yourself tend to run on the nod of others.

Man up and argue a point or leave others to do so.

Some good advice for you.

Let him run on the nod of others. 

Too many people stopping others from running on the nods of others. 

• 2 weeks later...

Remember the rumours that Ashley wanted us to revert to buying players with resale value? Oldest player signed this summer... 27. Fucked about over Cabellero (35, no resale value). Fucked about over Abraham (loan fee dead money as no purchase option). Southampton reserve loan fee too rich for us (dead money)

Edited by TheGingerQuiff
7 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Can't see how Charnley can be blamed mind. Quite clearly Ashley

I mostly have a problem with his fat bald bespectacled head but there's clearly been a lot of fuck ups in the deals being done.

1 minute ago, adios said:

I mostly have a problem with his fat bald bespectacled head but there's clearly been a lot of fuck ups in the deals being done.

You reckon? He had no bother in the 3 transfer windows before the last two. I think he's been stuck in the middle of Rafa and a fat snidey fucking baboon of an owner wanting to dictate transfer policy without having to balls to tell the manager