Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Him whinging on about the train btw :lol: the absolute strop he’s throwing over it. Most people would get angry, perhaps even tweet about it, but this bloke is actually tweeting about specific people and arguing with the train companies twitter. 

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

Is that a question or a statement?

A statement that I'm not sure about.

Like. "I think I remembered the milk?"

Or "I don't think I threw up in washing machine?"

53 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Or "I don't think I threw up in washing machine?"

Did I tell you the time I threw up in my mom's washing machine and started the spin cycle?   :)

Edited by LooneyToony

They've exchanged contact details? I think we can expect a deal to be concluded by the end of the week now.

I can imagine Charnley sweating profusely and stuttering repeatedly having to talk to a real life woman.

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

They've exchanged contact details? I think we can expect a deal to be concluded by the end of the week now.

I can imagine Charnley sweating profusely and stuttering repeatedly having to talk to a real life woman.

He'll be practising on his blow up doll

This in the Chronicle this morning

It is also thought Staveley’s presence is likely to cause others to take a step back, as they will want to see how serious she is about ending Ashley’s 10-year reign. The 44-year-old from Yorkshire has previously tried to buy Liverpool, but has failed twice, with the most recent attempt launched last summer.

Newcastle are also wary about how genuine her interest is at this stage, particularly as her presence at St James’ Park was made public. She is also believed to have attended Newcastle’s 1-0 win over Stoke last month. 

Could we be on the vege of something wonderful happening ?

Edited by trooper

She's said to be worth about £110m, so I'm struggling to see how she could buy any football club on her own. Perhaps with some of the Middle Eastern investors she has links to?

Or is she simply acting as an intermediary? There doesn't seem to be much clarity on this.

28 minutes ago, rogerbarton said:

She's said to be worth about £110m, so I'm struggling to see how she could buy any football club on her own. Perhaps with some of the Middle Eastern investors she has links to?

Or is she simply acting as an intermediary? There doesn't seem to be much clarity on this.

She's a dealbroker for clients in the Middle East, not a buyer. She manages a private equity fund which is worth close to £30bn. This is potentially huge for us, if there's anything in it. 

We won't get all 30bn but even if they're talking about 1bn it would cement us in the top half.

Time was it would win you the league, but...

Wonder who the other two clubs she has an interest in are. Spurs maybe...?

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

We won't get all 30bn but even if they're talking about 1bn it would cement us in the top half.

Time was it would win you the league, but...

Wonder who the other two clubs she has an interest in are. Spurs maybe...?

I heard Spurs and Everton.

Spurs would be an attractive team for foreign investors, just moving into a big stadium in the Capital, already have a strong side, a capable manager, decent global footprint already. Not sure their owners are looking to sell though?

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt