Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Nothing about offering him a new contract 

No just this...

“I hope very much that Rafa will remain at Newcastle United"

:lol: What a fucking wanker he is. Everything he ‘hopes’ to happen is well within his power to ensure happens all he has to do is be honest with Rafa, give him a budget and stick to it. 

“Pantomime villain” :lol: stop fucking acting like one then you joker. I can’t wait until the club is eventually rid of him. 

MA has spend a fair amount on the club, it's just that to date it's all been wasted. I'm including the hidden player transfer costs from previous owners. This summer there should be a decent amount of money to spend. Hopefully spent wisely. I don't expect the club to be sold any time soon.

He is just having a sly dig at Rafa tbh.

Benitez himself often enough stated that his side is not a genuine Ptemierleague team. So Ashley is basically accusing him of being derogatory towards his own players. Also stating that Benitez can have all the money generated is the repeat of the lie he fed him at the start of the season.

• Like 1

The most frustrating thing is that I don't think the issue is the amount of money available, it's who is controlling it etc. Missing out on Abraham and the city keeper seemed to be what pissed him off not the amount of money available, he was willing to work within that budget. So it should be a really fucking simple fix, why it's taking so long is anyone's guess.

Out:

Obertan

Doumbia

Taylor

Townsend

Coloccini

Cisse

Wijnaldum

Thauvin

De Jong

Saviet

Janmaat

Krul

Riviere

Sissoko

In:

Sels

Gayle

Ritchie

Gamez

Hayden

Hanley

Clark

Diame

Yedlin

Atsu

Clark

Murphy

Lazaar

7 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

We signed shit loads of players and a lot of deadwood was loaned out, will those out on loan be declared on the wage bill still?

No, if the loaning club paid 100% of their wages then it isn't reflected in ours.

Presumably some of that loss will be offset by the deferred transfer income from the likes of Sissoko and Wijnaldum (25% in 2018 and another 25% in 2019). That’s assuming we made a profit in 2018.

18 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Presumably some of that loss will be offset by the deferred transfer income from the likes of Sissoko and Wijnaldum (25% in 2018 and another 25% in 2019). That’s assuming we made a profit in 2018.

Those fees will be accounted for in the season in which they happened so both of those sales offset the massive operating loss.

35 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

There's a rabbit off with that wage bill. Up nearly £50mil AFTER relegation. Literally no one had wage cut clauses I take it

Kiss goodbye to £50mil+ plus on transfers this summer

It makes this thread's name very appropriate.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt