Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Totally forgot about that craic he had around winning cups being bad for the club, what a complete cunt :lol:.

Absolutely, what a cunt. Effectively saying football clubs are there to make money for the owners, not to win things for the supporters. Our record in the cups shows we don’t take them seriously 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, t00nraider said:

Typical response when flustered / can't admit you are wrong.

So you were being sincere then? Me, seemingly the vast majority of supporters and the manager are disappointed and resigned to the fact that this appears to be yet another parsimonious transfer window under the current regime. Not only that but the likely upshot is that we'll see arguably the best manager the club has ever had (and certainly the best we could possibly hope for at present) leave at the end of the season, if not before. And you're arguing that proves us wrong about the owner. Yes, I think everyone will be able to see where you're coming from there and won't just assume you're looking for a chomp or two.

14 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Then retweet the catch-all account for it? Use the hashtag? The SackPardew website was a fantastic example of what they should be doing, not letters to the editor in fanzines that nobody reads anymore.

Maybe I've got my HF-tinted glasses on but I see it as a rhetorical device and he can retweet and hashtag it to direct people to the article, something I'm assuming he's also done?

3 hours ago, adios said:

Maybe I've got my HF-tinted glasses on but I see it as a rhetorical device and he can retweet and hashtag it to direct people to the article, something I'm assuming he's also done?

Potentially. But the account also posted Keith Bishop's office number today in the hope that people could ring up and ask questions about the transfer policy. Or in other words, give a poor receptionist a fucking shit day. That's not the work of a concentrated, mature movement. It's something I want no part of tbh.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione
  • Like 2

This may be getting off the ground.  Seems to me it's needed proper organisation, and am thinking it all stems from the"pardew out.com" campaign. The other thing we have now is a focal point in Rafa. He's basically the Sir Johh Hall figure 30 years on, a name and image to rally round. It's very heartning....probably doomed to failure because only hard cash will remove the fat cunt bit still..

He's doing himself no favours like, everybody thinks he's a cunt since Sports Direct was shown up for what it is and it's suffered because of it. Before that he was happy for Pardew and a few snide cunts in the press to peddle out the deluded Geordie shite, but since he was outed and now that we've got a manager that isn't a mouthpiece he's looking every bit the cunt that he is no matter how many Keith Bishops he hires. If I was a Sports Direct shareholder I would be blaming him and his public image for the company's performance dips. And that's why I'm not against people targeting his brands. 

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt