Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t think this is a knee jerk to a poor result at home to a weak side but I feel like Ashley has finally pushed firmly down on the pillow and suffocated this club this season after a decade of hol

Fuck off

The phone saying “what’s up long pins can’t wait to feel ur unreal body”

Posted Images

I can't even imagine the people you are friends with on Facebook to outdo the likes of #nufc.

I do hear when twitter first started (when I was only vaguely aware of it), for the first couple of years, it was a paradise of intellects compared to now.

26 minutes ago, adios said:

I can't even imagine the people you are friends with on Facebook to outdo the likes of #nufc.

I do hear when twitter first started (when I was only vaguely aware of it), for the first couple of years, it was a paradise of intellects compared to now.

Kind of true for facebook too, as soon as they opened it up to everyone, it became instantly shit. Because people are shit.

27 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Kind of true for facebook too, as soon as they opened it up to everyone, it became instantly shit. Because people are shit.

You can extend that to the whole of the internet tbf.  I first went online in '96 before the days of social media, when there was only message boards and the like, and it was a land of milk and honey compared to the shithole it is now.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, adios said:

I don't have Facebook, man. Too smart.

9 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I don't have Facebook, man. Too smart.

Aye, I've just closed mine for the second time.  Though this time it was less about ending up hating people I actually like and more a fuck you to Cuckerberg. <_<   

There's still plenty of decent, self-aware types on Facebook but then that's true of Twitter too.

True Faith podcast with Rangers supporters from Sons of Struth & Follow Follow fanzine....some of their comments here concentrate the mind to put it mildly, some are economical with the truth and some are frankly fuckin scary about what influence Ashley had over Rangers with only 10% of the shares...we know fuck all about his true influence at NUFC..

43 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

True Faith podcast with Rangers supporters from Sons of Struth & Follow Follow fanzine....some of their comments here concentrate the mind to put it mildly, some are economical with the truth and some are frankly fuckin scary about what influence Ashley had over Rangers with only 10% of the shares...we know fuck all about his true influence at NUFC..

This from N.O. 

"What stuck out for me was one of guys from Rangers say they were given a loan they never needed"
It begs the question did we really need one ?

1 hour ago, t00nraider said:

Brighton, Huddersfield, Fulham, Bournemouth didn't spend £90mil net on players between 2014 and 2016. Newcastle spent more than all of them combined between this period. 

And afterwards? 

Hic Rhodos, hic salta!

On 14/08/2018 at 23:21, t00nraider said:

Brighton, Huddersfield, Fulham, Bournemouth didn't spend £90mil net on players between 2014 and 2016. Newcastle spent more than all of them combined between this period. 

You need to spend more time away from this forum. It's for the best.