Jump to content

Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t think this is a knee jerk to a poor result at home to a weak side but I feel like Ashley has finally pushed firmly down on the pillow and suffocated this club this season after a decade of hol

Fuck off

The phone saying “what’s up long pins can’t wait to feel ur unreal body”

Posted Images

I can't even imagine the people you are friends with on Facebook to outdo the likes of #nufc.

 

I do hear when twitter first started (when I was only vaguely aware of it), for the first couple of years, it was a paradise of intellects compared to now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, adios said:

I can't even imagine the people you are friends with on Facebook to outdo the likes of #nufc.

 

I do hear when twitter first started (when I was only vaguely aware of it), for the first couple of years, it was a paradise of intellects compared to now.

Kind of true for facebook too, as soon as they opened it up to everyone, it became instantly shit. Because people are shit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Kind of true for facebook too, as soon as they opened it up to everyone, it became instantly shit. Because people are shit.

 

You can extend that to the whole of the internet tbf.  I first went online in '96 before the days of social media, when there was only message boards and the like, and it was a land of milk and honey compared to the shithole it is now.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, adios said:

I can't even imagine the people you are friends with on Facebook to outdo the likes of #nufc.

 

I do hear when twitter first started (when I was only vaguely aware of it), for the first couple of years, it was a paradise of intellects compared to now.

 

I don't have Facebook, man. Too smart.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

 

I don't have Facebook, man. Too smart.

Aye, I've just closed mine for the second time.  Though this time it was less about ending up hating people I actually like and more a fuck you to Cuckerberg. <_<   

 

There's still plenty of decent, self-aware types on Facebook but then that's true of Twitter too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

True Faith podcast with Rangers supporters from Sons of Struth & Follow Follow fanzine....some of their comments here concentrate the mind to put it mildly, some are economical with the truth and some are frankly fuckin scary about what influence Ashley had over Rangers with only 10% of the shares...we know fuck all about his true influence at NUFC..

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

True Faith podcast with Rangers supporters from Sons of Struth & Follow Follow fanzine....some of their comments here concentrate the mind to put it mildly, some are economical with the truth and some are frankly fuckin scary about what influence Ashley had over Rangers with only 10% of the shares...we know fuck all about his true influence at NUFC..

 

 

This from N.O. 

"What stuck out for me was one of guys from Rangers say they were given a loan they never needed"
It begs the question did we really need one ?
 
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, t00nraider said:

Brighton, Huddersfield, Fulham, Bournemouth didn't spend £90mil net on players between 2014 and 2016. Newcastle spent more than all of them combined between this period. 

And afterwards? 

 

Hic Rhodos, hic salta!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/08/2018 at 23:21, t00nraider said:

Brighton, Huddersfield, Fulham, Bournemouth didn't spend £90mil net on players between 2014 and 2016. Newcastle spent more than all of them combined between this period. 

You need to spend more time away from this forum. It's for the best. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...