Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t think this is a knee jerk to a poor result at home to a weak side but I feel like Ashley has finally pushed firmly down on the pillow and suffocated this club this season after a decade of hol

Fuck off

The phone saying “what’s up long pins can’t wait to feel ur unreal body”

Posted Images

3 hours ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Andy Gray

When you think about it, it's typical of the half-arsed way Ashley does things that he thinks Bein Sports is a good forum for putting across his point of view. It says plenty about the likes of Gray, Wise and Keys too that they can be bribed into doing Ashley's bidding for him. I wouldn't imagine he's paying them much either. Allegedly :P

2 hours ago, Alex said:

When you think about it, it's typical of the half-arsed way Ashley does things that he thinks Bein Sports is a good forum for putting across his point of view. It says plenty about the likes of Gray, Wise and Keys too that they can be bribed into doing Ashley's bidding for him. I wouldn't imagine he's paying them much either. Allegedly :P

I had no idea he was working for BeIN before this whole fiasco, same with Wise. 

They know controversy and being tossers will get more exposure to themselves and their agenda.

The more people retaliate then the more they'll keep spouting the same shit over and over again because it's unfortunately working.

• Like 1

Judging by the lack of posts hereabouts the last week or so, it seems Mike Ashley has sucked the soul out of most everyone here.

He's a soul sucker.

The anger rises
Sometimes there's no surrender
No white flag flies
You won't like me when I'm angry
Stop talking to me
Just like I don't even bleed
This cross is heavy when
You're my soul sucker

~Ozzy Osbourne
35 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Whose idea was it to have today's protest 3 hours before kick off? 

50 blokes standing in the rain.

At least make it close to kick off so you pick up the stragglers in town 

According to someone at N.O. there's something going on at Fenwicks hence the early start