Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

20 minutes ago, Haydnator said:

Many have missed the point about it being postponed. It's sensible to wait until after the window closes. If the club isn't sold and players aren't bought protests will renew with some vigour and I'm sure more people will be willing to join in rather than the predictable feeble turnout for the planned boycott. It also prevents Ashley from blaming fan negativity should a takeover not materialise. People responding to TMG with vitriol doesn't bode well for the future, mind.

There's no takeover happening it's a smoke & mirrors again. It really is staggering to think people believe anything that comes out of Ashleys mouth. 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t think this is a knee jerk to a poor result at home to a weak side but I feel like Ashley has finally pushed firmly down on the pillow and suffocated this club this season after a decade of hol

Fuck off

The phone saying “what’s up long pins can’t wait to feel ur unreal body”

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

In reality though, if Ashley didn't want to spend in January then he just wouldn't spend. Like he didn't in the Summer. 

As if he could be fucked on inventing all these rumours and recruiting Kenyon, Staveley etc. to play along. 

Of course he would its his way of saying call off the protests & boycott. He's got what he wanted he'll be laughing his dick off "at the gullible Jordi's"

Edited by trooper
19 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

In reality though, if Ashley didn't want to spend in January then he just wouldn't spend. Like he didn't in the Summer. 

As if he could be fucked on inventing all these rumours and recruiting Kenyon, Staveley etc. to play along. 

Keith Bishop has to do something to earn his money.

5 hours ago, trooper said:

There's no takeover happening it's a smoke & mirrors again. It really is staggering to think people believe anything that comes out of Ashleys mouth. 

My point was uptake for the boycott was going to be feeble, just like it was for the walk in. If/when it's confirmed that it's all been bollocks appetite for a boycott will be far higher and more successful. Don't know why it's been so difficult for some to get their head around. The comment section on the Mag has them claiming that the MG and Alex Hurst (wtf) are both Tory Ashley collaborators ffs. :lol:

Edited by Haydnator
  • Like 2

NUFC 360...

Representatives of Kenyon’s consortium are understood to have been in contact with various people they feel are influential in the fanbase. to stress that his interest genuine, and anything that threatens #NUFC's form would negative for negotiations.

Stolen from N.O.

"Kenyon giving out leaflets round Monument "divvnt protest, deal almost done". :D

Edited by trooper
On 06/12/2018 at 09:18, wykikitoon said:

If Ashley sold it before Jan I would suck off a donkey

Donkey: "Look, that's lovely Wyki but I only wanted a carrot."

Wyki: "nom nom, slurp......I'll have a tab.....slurp......when I'm done.....slurp.....and I'll..... Nom nom.....get you a carrot then."

• Haha 3
On 26/03/2013 at 11:41, Christmas Tree said:

So putting that to one side, how can the club move from where we are now to challenging for the top four?

Paddock Lad thinks its unlikely and clings to his suspicions thats it's all about profit and finishing in the top 10. Thats fair enough, but Ashley has always struck me as the sort of person that wants more than that.

I would say Paddocklad 1 CT 0 but I suspect the margin is much wider than that at this point.

• Haha 3

Most of the time when I can be bothered to engage with CT his response to whatever I’ve said is “ wrong....again :lol: “ 

Interesting to note that this thread was started  just before a Suarez-less Liverpool came to SJP and twatted us 0-6. The season ended a few weeks after that with us having to go to an already relegated QPR and win to stay up, I was there and watched us concede first to a penalty scored by Loic Remy, who signed for those low rent cockney twats rather than take what was on offer at SJP before we rallied to scrape a 1-2 win. 

Thats how wrong he was within 6 weeks of starting this thread. Strangely he never posts in the football section now...wonder why?...

That 0-6 game was mental. The lads in the Leazes corner genuinely went haywire and started singing about Nicky Butt & Obafemi Martins for some reason. Some broke out into a conga iirc. I was watching them more than the game at that stage. 

On 12/6/2018 at 13:24, trooper said:

Here we go not a stutter or stammer in sight. Make of that what you will

He speaks with confidence and conviction discussing retail. He hasn't got a clue about running a football club unfortunately and I think thats part of what gets him so nervous in front of a camera