Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

10 minutes ago, t00nraider said:

A brand new stadium, no rent to pay for land, more prosperous area.

Central Newcastle upon Tyne less prosperous than east Manchester a decade ago?  Tyne & Wear v Greater Manchester?  The North east v the north west? Explain please. 

15 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Central Newcastle upon Tyne less prosperous than east Manchester a decade ago?  Tyne & Wear v Greater Manchester?  The North east v the north west? Explain please. 

He's absolutely no idea, I was at uni in manchester when city were bought out and moved to the etihad and the area around that stadium was (might still be, havent been in a while) an utter shithole.

Add to that, the club don't own the stadium, they lease it from the city council.

This guy is such a loser honestly, I hope its a kid who thinks they're being clever "trolling" because the idea that its an adult is slightly depressing.

• Like 2

No need to tell me Andrew, all my mums family still live in East Manchester....Gorton mostly. They knocked down the factory where uncle Bob worked to build what is now the Etihad. Back then it was a one of the most deprived areas of the country and in places it still is. They filmed the first two series of Shameless in West Gorton then tore the entire estate down. Mums family lived in the previous slum which the “new” West Gorton occupied until it was pulled down after the war. They moved to Ardwick Green (opposite the Apollo) to a scheme called Amanda Avenue. I remember the broken glass fuckin everywhere when we visited when I was a kid before they pulled that shithole down in 1980.

Wander up Gorton lane today and see the huge empty lots where giant factories once stood that will never, ever be redeveloped. The first factories in the world were built in East Manchester in the early 1800s. Fredeich Engels father owned one of them. It was so bad for the workers that junior ended up inventing fuckin communism off the back of it. Basically the whole area has been in decline since the end of the war. But to try to score some spurious point on the internet some deranged mackem has said that it’s a better area than central Newcastle upon Tyne :lol: 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 3

:lol: 

I know Andrew just demolished his bit about the stadium rental, but does that mackem wank honestly think the cost of rent would have put them off NUFC? :lol::lol: 

The price point and Ashley being an obnoxious, horrible human being is what put them off. 

• Like 1

Aye they approached Ashley first, meeting was set up via Jimenez but they all got pissed in Dubai and didn’t bother to turn up. It’s been the subject of a recent well publicised court case that appears to have passed the population of Weardide by...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, t00nraider said:

Good to know money on the educational system is spent well.

You’re a shit, boring wum with woeful patter and nobody believes you support the club 👍

NUFC Gallowgate 360...

Takeover talks broke down as Ashley wanted to keep SD advertising, the shop at the stadium and Strawberry Place land. Didn't want a relegation clause. Wanted £300m despite all this.

If that’s true he has no desire at all to sell. Even he must know those terms are absolutely outrageous. 

It’s getting to the point where I think we’d be better off going down to the Championship and staying down for a bit. That way he’s cut off from this vast TV revenue he’s hoarding and drops the fee he could hope to get massively. Shite for us but as long as he’s able to have his tat advertised to PL viewers, occasionally dip his hand into the clubs coffers, with the money flowing in yet declaring losses ( :lol: ) it’s clear he won’t sell. 

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest as he pulled the same stunt at Rangers. He will never sell the club if he insists on sports direct holding onto the club merchandise and advertising rights. That's a hefty chunk of income for most clubs 

47 minutes ago, trooper said:

NUFC Gallowgate 360...

Takeover talks broke down as Ashley wanted to keep SD advertising, the shop at the stadium and Strawberry Place land. Didn't want a relegation clause. Wanted £300m despite all this.

He's here for life the fat fucking cancer.

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest as he pulled the same stunt at Rangers. He will never sell the club if he insists on sports direct holding onto the club merchandise and advertising rights. That's a hefty chunk of income for most clubs 

And it’s not a brand many would wish to be associated with 

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt