Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

I still think if SD had paid for advertising since Ashley bought the club the best part of that loan would have been cleared. Don't forget these last accounts say he took £33 million. The bottom line is the club's running on the bare bones now it doesn't cost him nothing he must be raking it in. If he wasn't making money out of the club he'd have sold up & pissed off long ago.

5 hours ago, trooper said:

I still think if SD had paid for advertising since Ashley bought the club the best part of that loan would have been cleared. Don't forget these last accounts say he took £33 million. The bottom line is the club's running on the bare bones now it doesn't cost him nothing he must be raking it in. If he wasn't making money out of the club he'd have sold up & pissed off long ago.

A decent running of the club would have prevented both relegations and therefore any emergency loans had been futile.

The club actually paid double for the total mismanagement tbh.

• Like 3

just had an update from my ITK and it isn't great news. Although Kenyon made a big offer, it wasn't massive enough to tempt Ashley. He will hold on to the asset someone comes in offering crazy money. I suspect this means Rafa will indeed walk as Ashley also apparently told Kenyon that he won't pay a penny more than what he thinks it'll take to finish 17h every season. 

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

:lol: Because there’s billionaires out there just dying to pay over the odds for a club that finishes 17th year after year.

He doesn’t care. Either it is someone offering him stupid money or cheap advertising for his primary asset.

4 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Why would he tell Kenyon that? :lol:

He apparently says it off the record to anyone who’ll listen. This is coming from a reporter who has been having conversations with Kenyon. Last time I talked to him it sounded more encouraging.

Apparently there is at least a strategy behind his strange mission to acquire failing high street chains. He wants to build a monopoly in order to push rents down, which he reckons will make them profitable again despite online competition. The only problem is he doesn’t trust investment banks and refuses to pay their 3% commission so he has been listening to his inner circle of fuckwits who advised him to buy the equity rather than the debt. So when the companies go under, he’s screwed. 

Had he bought the debt he’d have been in control, and free to make the most out of a debt for equity swap rather than being heavily diluted. It’s as idiotic as buying a football club without auditing the books.

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1

You can just imagine what his advisers look like. It’ll be quite an inner circle of trust. I’m picturing the Joe Kinnears and Penfolds of the retail m&a world. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

He says SD have started paying for advertising.

It will be 1 pound per advert per year. 

We will only find out what damage he has inflicted on NUFC, When he sells up and our next owners find out all profits and mercandise are owned by SD.

• 2 weeks later...

Was happy hour. All pizzas* £4.50

*Except for seafood pizzas, add £1.(Perez ordered one and his card's now marked, there's always one who abuses a kind gesture).

• Haha 4

I heard that The Former Foot Soldier similarly took the lads out to celebrate another top-level award, and Cock-Eyed Mala played the Perez role and ordered prawn cocktail starter instead of the option of potato skins or minestrone soup. 

Some fucking people… :D

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I heard that The Former Foot Soldier similarly took the lads out to celebrate another top-level award, and Cock-Eyed Mala played the Perez role and ordered prawn cocktail starter instead of the option of potato skins or minestrone soup. 

Some fucking people… :D

Sambucas ?:D

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I know, fucking hell :lol: taking elite athletes and Shelvey out for an 8 quid pizza

And Shelvey 😁

...and Joselu more like it.

Heard Ashley offered the trip, but unsurprisingly the team preferred to have holidays with their friends and family, so he agreed to pay out bonuses instead.

11 hours ago, The Fish said:

Heard Ashley offered the trip, but unsurprisingly the team preferred to have holidays with their friends and family, so he agreed to pay out bonuses instead.

Bonuses that they were entitled to anyway, just early.  Hardly a significant gesture, but as you say, the bonus for the players was not to go to Las Vegas, courtesy of the FCB

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The Fish said:

Is the correct answer 

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt