Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Hopefully this is an auspicious time to start an account on here. As some have said the sun seem to be speaking in very definitive terms for a bullshit story. It feels like April fools and I'll hate the sun even more if this turns out to be complete nonsense.

:lol: Sorry like there’s absolutely no way Sunderland lose a play off final and we get bought by the the cousin of the bloke that owns Man City on the same weekend. Someone is winding us right up

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, Howay said:

:lol: Sorry like there’s absolutely no way Sunderland lose a play off final and we get bought by the the cousin of the bloke that owns Man City on the same weekend. Someone is winding us right up

The same thought literally just came into my head.

Please spare a thought for those less fortunate than you tonight.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Yeah it's to good to be true breaking story at 10.45pm on a bank holiday  Sunday night it's a bit suspect 

Given that I don't read the sun, do they have form for putting out supposedly funny prank headlines? As someone was saying it seems far too good to be true for the Mackems to lose the playoff final and for us to be sold to a Billionaire Arab Prince.

Edited by Polarboy
Forgot to say something

I tell you what though lads, even if this does happen we’ve never had a proper class time drinking cans of Carling and swimming in a fountain twice in one season. 

• Haha 5

Just now, Polarboy said:

Not to piss in our collective cornflakes before they are even poured, but will fair play hamper a Citeh style transfer blitz, at least to begin with?

Who cares, at worst it's the end of Ashley!!

We can just sign a £3bn "kit sponsorship deal" if it comes to it..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

Not to piss in our collective cornflakes before they are even poured, but will fair play hamper a Citeh style transfer blitz, at least to begin with?

:lol: No one is actually expecting Champion’s League qualification next season but a club that is trying would be incredible.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt