Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

At fucking work and this is the news about NUFC? :lol:

I'll believe it when it happens and as has already been said, sports direct signs are getting crowbarred of the walls with street urchins and grandmother's spitting and kicking at them whilst charnley's marched down barrack road in stocks getting jeered and pelted with rotten fruit. :good:

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Stavely and Kenyon suggests no

1.Staveley had a bid submitted for the purchase of the club by Chris Mort of Freshfields Solicitors. They would indisputably would’ve required proof of funds before submitting the bid. George Caulkin states this here:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/amanda-staveley-i-want-to-buy-newcastle-its-hurtful-and-absurd-to-call-us-time-wasters-2c05m05fh

2. Ashley then didn’t sell to Staveley. His choice but he then put out the bullshit that she wasn’t serious. 

3. Kenyon apparently couldn't raise the funds to launch a bid. No way to tell if he was serious or not. He’s not spoken to the press on this.

4. Ashley doesn’t need to sell.

5. SJP is virtually SDs only advertising vehicle.

6. No one has mentioned Rafas contract this morning.

7. Chill the fuck oot :cuppa:

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

After my initial excitement has waned I have 3 concerns

1 - This Sheikh is a bullshitter (thats why his Liverpool bid failed apparently)

2 - If he's genuine, then Ashley fucks it up by demanding merch rights

3 - If we get past both of those points then the Premier League refuse the sale as they don't want 2 Man City's ruining the league

At least we topped off the worst day in the Mackems living memory yesterday, even if it comes to nowt :lol:

The other option that occurred to me is this is Ashely putting out diversionary bullshit because Benitez is about to walk away. Damn Ashley for making me such a cynic

Just now, PaddockLad said:

1.Staveley had a bid submitted for the purchase of the club by Chris Mort of Freshfields Solicitors. They would indisputably would’ve required proof of funds before submitting the bid. George Caulkin states this here:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/amanda-staveley-i-want-to-buy-newcastle-its-hurtful-and-absurd-to-call-us-time-wasters-2c05m05fh

2. Ashley then didn’t sell to Staveley. His choice but he then put out the bullshit that she wasn’t serious. 

3. Kenyon apparently couldn't raise the funds to launch a bid. No way to tell if he was serious or not. He’s not spoken to the press on this.

4. Ashley doesn’t need to sell.

5. SJP is virtually SDs only advertising vehicle.

6. No one has mentioned Rafas contract this morning.

7. Chill the fuck oot :cuppa:

Is point 4 true after all the bad deals Ashley has done on the high street? Please please let this be true. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

It was Charnley putting on a paki accent.

"Greetings Mr Lee Ryder sir. Sheikh speaking. A thousand apologies for calling out of the blue...." 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Is point 4 true after all the bad deals Ashley has done on the high street? Please please let this be true. 

Aye quite possibly. Thing is,  it’s Ashley + the sun, which you’d normally assume to = bullshit.

Ive said it before, I don’t want Arab owners. I’d be more than happy if we owned & operated along  the lines that Leicester are. Just a club moving forward who we could be proud of. Man City fans make me nauseous nowadays, Which is tricky because that’s half my family :glare:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Aye quite possibly. Thing is,  it’s Ashley + the sun, which you’d normally assume to = bullshit.

Ive said it before, I don’t want Arab owners. I’d be more than happy if we owned & operated along  the lines that Leicester. Just a club moving forward who we could be proud of. Man City fans make me nauseous nowadays, Which is tricky because that’s half my family :glare:

Bit racist

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Ive said it before, I don’t want Arab owners. I’d be more than happy if we owned & operated along  the lines that Leicester. Just a club moving forward who we could be proud of. Man City fans make me nauseous nowadays, Which is tricky because that’s half my family :glare:

I would agree with this but frankly, they're still better than Ashley. I would literally choose Satan over Ashley.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

I would agree with this but frankly, they're still better than Ashley. I would literally choose Satan over Ashley.

He’d have a better CEO than Charnley

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Ive said it before, I don’t want Arab owners. I’d be more than happy if we owned & operated along  the lines that Leicester are. Just a club moving forward who we could be proud of. Man City fans make me nauseous nowadays, Which is tricky because that’s half my family :glare:

I kind of agree but seem to have lost my moral compass down the back of the sofa on this issue recently.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

@PaddockLad would be turning up at the match in silk pants and aladdin slippers if we won the league with the ay-rab in charge. 

He’d certainly be rubbing his lamp vigorously

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

@PaddockLad would be turning up at the match in silk pants and aladdin slippers if we won the league with the ay-rab in charge. 

When Mansour bought Man City the sky cameras were at the ground with all the local goons in the background shouting & going etc and there was a little fat lad riding around on his kids bmx in a hastily prepared Arab headdress get up. It was very funny, but I went to a family do in Manchester a few years later and the cunt was there :lol:

90171534-DB88-4CEA-9030-170F418811A9.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

I kind of agree but seem to have lost my moral compass down the back of the sofa on this issue recently.

Got to say, I’m not as against it as I thought I’d be this morning :lol:

Its the thought if Ashley actually leaving I think. Yes. That’s it. Honest. 

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt