Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t think this is a knee jerk to a poor result at home to a weak side but I feel like Ashley has finally pushed firmly down on the pillow and suffocated this club this season after a decade of hol

Fuck off

The phone saying “what’s up long pins can’t wait to feel ur unreal body”

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

One of the Chronicle lot is saying that Newcastle fans could expect a level of wealth along the lines of the bloke that half owns Sheff United. :lol:

Their record transfer fee is £5.1m. 

Over the last 3 seasons theyve spent less than us! PRE Almiron!

23 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Here's his tweet after that one

Point is Bin Zayed Group are making it clear their priority is to acquire the club not decide on a manager. They see no reason to replace Benitez, but also accept he may go before they arrive

Are we saying that Ashley has put a bunch of apparently serious Middle Eastern businessmen up to creating a smokescreen to facilitate a. Rafa leaving when his contract runs out and b. creating enough confusion in the summer transfer window that we do little to no business at all? :unsure:

That, my friends, appears unlikely to me....

• Like 1

There would be question marks around how good Bloomberg's processes are re updating the page - you can request that the page be updated but it says you need to be an employee of the business and proof will be required. 

So if they have decent processes in place, then it shouldn't just be a case of making shit up and getting it on their site. 

8 minutes ago, Howay said:

I see Luke Edwards is throwing all of his toys out of his pram :lol: as I said yesterday I’d never really seen his twitter before but he’s coming across as a right insufferable bellend. 

Sounds the same when he's on Talksport, a lot of it is his own opinion and a mash of everything that's been posted already on twitter etc.

• Like 1