Jump to content

Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t think this is a knee jerk to a poor result at home to a weak side but I feel like Ashley has finally pushed firmly down on the pillow and suffocated this club this season after a decade of hol

Fuck off

The phone saying “what’s up long pins can’t wait to feel ur unreal body”

Posted Images

The players will arrive back for training in 8 days time to find Charnley putting the cones out & handing the bibs out.joking aside serious  question will it be left to Shola to take traing ?

Edited by trooper
Link to post
Share on other sites

If/ when the ST's sales start dropping off.  I'm expecting the same tactic they used when Miss Trooper was at Northumbria Uni. She said people used to come into the Uni offering cheap matchday tickets for the home games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trooper said:

The players will arrive back for training in 8 days time to find Charnley putting the cones out & handing the bibs out.joking aside serious  question will it be left to Shola to take traing ?

 

Neil Redfearn, I’d assume. Which is like going from Rafa Benitez to Neil Redfearn

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

 

Neil Redfearn, I’d assume. Which is like going from Rafa Benitez to Neil Redfearn

The under 23 coach  I expect Charnley to be handing out the cut up oranges. Also he'll probably be in charge of the bucket of water & magic sponge.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, trooper said:

The under 23 coach  I expect Charnley to be handing out the cut up oranges. Also he'll probably be in charge of the bucket of water & magic sponge.

He’ll probably give an interview to the chronicle first claiming that a huge amount of qualified coaches are as bad as decent cup runs and sufficient training facilities.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

How many of them have cancelled their direct debits though?

Not sure mate, but just judging from what I've seen on social media etc there seems to be quite a few who've decided enough is enough. Wether it's enough to make a visible impact I dont know. But there really is no excuse for not going now. Even the most ardent fan must be able to see what Ashley wants the club for now & it's nothing to do with football.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, trooper said:

Not sure mate, but just judging from what I've seen on social media etc there seems to be quite a few who've decided enough is enough. Wether it's enough to make a visible impact I dont know. But there really is no excuse for not going now. Even the most ardent fan must be able to see what Ashley wants the club for now & it's nothing to do with football.

 

All piss and bluster, for a lot of people football is the only real interest they've got in their life.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

 

All piss and bluster, for a lot of people football is the only real interest they've got in their life.

 

 

 

 

Unfortunately Newcastle  United under Ashley has become an anti football club. I've said for a long time if Ashley could get away without having a football team at SJP it would suit him down to the ground 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye he wants to know what's what in 2 weeks. Fakeover/Sheikover call it what you want, but it ain't happening is it ? Also he's knocking at least another 2 weeks off the transfer market.

Pre season training starts in 1 week

Trip to China in about 2 weeks

Season starts in just over 6 weeks

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

TBF that seems sensible. Our transfer and management recruitment process is paralysed until we have some clarity on who is going to own the club on the first day of the season.

There's no takeover mate. Why would Ashley be searching for a new manager if he knew there was to be new owners. Also a little clue was Mourhino ruling himself out of the managers job, saying like Rafa he wants to win things. That got me thinking he doesnt think there'll be any big money coming into the club anytime soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ewerk said:

TBF that seems sensible. Our transfer and management recruitment process is paralysed until we have some clarity on who is going to own the club on the first day of the season.

 

You'd think he wouldn't have broken his neck to keep Benitez if he had a genuine interest in selling? There never was a takeover. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Taking a leap of faith and assuming that we have a genuine buyer and a genuine seller. The deal is still not guaranteed and MA was unwilling to give Rafa the sort of contractual assurances he wanted when there was still a chance that this deal could fall through.

Link to post
Share on other sites

They left it almost as late as possible to lose Rafa which makes me think the takeover was on their minds.

 

I mean who knows where we go from here but I'm not sure Rafa going and the takeover happening or not are linked really.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...