Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

It's pretty much a staright line relationship over a cfew years - the more you spnd the higher you finish - unless you go bust of course

as 'peg says Ashley will hang on in the hope he'll get his cash back and sell to another deep pocketed idiot

Looks anything but a straight line to me. Almost exponential growth in spending needed to get to the top.

It's pretty much a staright line relationship over a cfew years - the more you spnd the higher you finish - unless you go bust of course

as 'peg says Ashley will hang on in the hope he'll get his cash back and sell to another deep pocketed idiot

rob w! was just wondering the other day where the feck you had got to.

happy's last couple of stat sheets are fairly damning. agree that ashley's plan is to do the bare minimum and then see how we're fixed and make a decision at christmas.

wtf at those arsenal and man utd tickets. :o

happy's last couple of stat sheets are fairly damning.  agree that ashley's plan is to do the bare minimum and then see how we're fixed  and make a decision at christmas.

wtf at those arsenal and man utd tickets. :o

It's not ticket prices, it's the total match day income over a season. I didn't take the time to format them properly so the 2 decimal places might mislead.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting read, Stevie.

Modern football can be great at times but people like Ashley and the jokers at Cardiff and Hull are cancers of the game in my opinion, back in the day they said football violence was the cancer and they largely helped to eradicate it by taking full advantage of a tragedy and putting laws into place which meant surveillence was easier, control was easier but above all, the pay on the day punter wasn't going to find it as easy to get to games anymore, there would be no more congregations of mobs of fans who would be bolshy, the demographic of the football supporter was altered for at least a generation which was a result for a lot of people apart from those who it affected.

Now jokers like Alan Pardew and Steve Bruce tell fans stuff like 'They'll have to get used to it' regarding historic name changes. No. No they don't have to do fucking anything, Bagpuss. I'd love it if their owner called Pat Butcher in his office and demanded he change his name to Tony Tiger to help the brand of Hull City. I'd be the first to tell Bruce he'll just have to accept it as it sounds Grrrreat! Some fans will eat this shit up and it's a free World but like yourself, I believe any Mag with praise for Ashley to be a cunt who will be first against the wall come The revolution.

On a slightly unrelated note, there's a show you were on, Hawksbee and Jacobs. I've had it on the last two days going to work. The Chelsea one I have long suspected of being a little bit of a twat, certainly his attitude towards our support when KK was appointed by the Devil after Hippoheed was sacked was sneering to put it mildly. Anyway, last two days he's been taking the piss out of the Europa Cup, 'Most pointless competition ever' according to twat features. But today he went even further, 'Wow! we've won the Europa cup!' "I said to those around me in a sarcastic voice" as the final whistle went. What a fucking wanker. That club just do not deserve most of those trophies that the Russian got for them. I bet the 13,000 who were at Stamford Bridge the saturday after we played them in the cup for a Premier League game would've snatched your fucking hand off for a UEFA cup win. Twat features probably wasn't there.

Anyway, nice to see Mike doing a great job with SportsDirect, it can only be good news for NUFC. # ;)

One of Newcastle owner Mike Ashley's key businesses has suffered a blow after adidas has stopped retailer Sports Direct from selling Chelsea replica kit next season.

The news, which has caused a major rift with the UK’s biggest sportswear retailer, Mike Ashley's Sports Direct after banning the retailer from selling the club’s replica football kit next season, comes as Sports Direct chief executive Dave Forsey refused to defend his company’s decision to employ 90 per cent of its staff on controversial zero-hours contracts.
Forsey said adidas’s decision to only sell the kits elsewhere — thought to be the Chelsea shop at its stadium and adidas stores — was 'impossible to understand'.
He added: 'We don’t believe with our football heritage that customers would be happy. We are still voicing our concerns to Adidas and Chelsea, telling them they are potentially alienating their supporters.'
An adidas spokesman told MailOnline Sport: 'Like all manufacturers, we regularly review, season by season, where our products are distributed.
'We determine distribution channels for all products based on criteria such as in-store environment and customer service levels.
'This is normal business practice and adidas has done this before. This season, we’re implementing a new distribution strategy across Europe for key products in football and other sports.
'We’d like to point out that Sports Direct continues to be an important retailer for adidas and their customers still have the opportunity to buy a great range of adidas products in their stores.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2522636/Strip-storm-adidas-stops-Ashleys-Sports-Direct-selling-Chelsea-kit-season.html

Interesting read, Stevie.

Modern football can be great at times but people like Ashley and the jokers at Cardiff and Hull are cancers of the game in my opinion, back in the day they said football violence was the cancer and they largely helped to eradicate it by taking full advantage of a tragedy and putting laws into place which meant surveillence was easier, control was easier but above all, the pay on the day punter wasn't going to find it as easy to get to games anymore, there would be no more congregations of mobs of fans who would be bolshy, the demographic of the football supporter was altered for at least a generation which was a result for a lot of people apart from those who it affected.

Now jokers like Alan Pardew and Steve Bruce tell fans stuff like 'They'll have to get used to it' regarding historic name changes. No. No they don't have to do fucking anything, Bagpuss. I'd love it if their owner called Pat Butcher in his office and demanded he change his name to Tony Tiger to help the brand of Hull City. I'd be the first to tell Bruce he'll just have to accept it as it sounds Grrrreat! Some fans will eat this shit up and it's a free World but like yourself, I believe any Mag with praise for Ashley to be a cunt who will be first against the wall come The revolution.

On a slightly unrelated note, there's a show you were on, Hawksbee and Jacobs. I've had it on the last two days going to work. The Chelsea one I have long suspected of being a little bit of a twat, certainly his attitude towards our support when KK was appointed by the Devil after Hippoheed was sacked was sneering to put it mildly. Anyway, last two days he's been taking the piss out of the Europa Cup, 'Most pointless competition ever' according to twat features. But today he went even further, 'Wow! we've won the Europa cup!' "I said to those around me in a sarcastic voice" as the final whistle went. What a fucking wanker. That club just do not deserve most of those trophies that the Russian got for them. I bet the 13,000 who were at Stamford Bridge the saturday after we played them in the cup for a Premier League game would've snatched your fucking hand off for a UEFA cup win. Twat features probably wasn't there.

Anyway, nice to see Mike doing a great job with SportsDirect, it can only be good news for NUFC. # ;)

Utterly spot on, the Gemmill Lee Ryder sig I have well its days are numbered after that.

• 1 month later...

'Union leaders and politicians are demanding answers from Sports Direct over the way it treats its staff, after a woman gave birth in the toilets of its warehouse on New Year’s Day'.

http://www.chad.co.uk/features-columnists/shirebrook-politicians-and-unions-call-for-answers-at-sports-direct-1-6374085

I hope that was on her break time, or Mike will dock her pay…..

So basically they're condemning SD without having a clue what has gone on? Given that the mother was arrested for neglect then shouldn't the focus be on her?

the point is the conditions that all workers find themselves in at SD, with any luck they'll organise some sort of union and shut the fucker down.

Edited by RedfernMag

the point is the conditions that all workers find themselves in at SD, with any luck they'll organise some sort of union and shut the fucker down.

I'm yet to see what is so terrible about the conditions.

I'm yet to see what is so terrible about the conditions.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/epic/spd/10208458/Trade-union-calls-for-meeting-with-Mike-Ashley-over-mistreatment-of-Sports-Direct-staff.html

None of that explains why a pregnant woman didn't get herself to hospital in time to have her baby like.

Zero hour contracts are widespread and not the worst thing in the world.

I thought that unpaid lunches were standard working practice?

And while 45 minutes is excessive, mandatory searches and security checks aren't out of the ordinary.

Zero hour contracts are widespread and not the worst thing in the world.

I thought that unpaid lunches were standard working practice?

And while 45 minutes is excessive, mandatory searches and security checks aren't out of the ordinary.

I agree. The worst thing is how few crisps you get in packets these days.

It's awful.

It's not a good story for anyone concerned.

The key bit is, "It is not known whether the woman had notified Sports Direct management of her pregnancy, or if any appropriate action was taken by the firm."

If she's a bit of a heifer already and hasn't told anyone she was pregnant, wtf are the firm meant to do about it?

It's not a good story for anyone concerned.

The key bit is, "It is not known whether the woman had notified Sports Direct management of her pregnancy, or if any appropriate action was taken by the firm."

If she's a bit of a heifer already and hasn't told anyone she was pregnant, wtf are the firm meant to do about it?

Put down towels?

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt