Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

• 2 weeks later...

Remember the rumours that Ashley wanted us to revert to buying players with resale value? Oldest player signed this summer... 27. Fucked about over Cabellero (35, no resale value). Fucked about over Abraham (loan fee dead money as no purchase option). Southampton reserve loan fee too rich for us (dead money)

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

7 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Can't see how Charnley can be blamed mind. Quite clearly Ashley

I mostly have a problem with his fat bald bespectacled head but there's clearly been a lot of fuck ups in the deals being done.

1 minute ago, adios said:

I mostly have a problem with his fat bald bespectacled head but there's clearly been a lot of fuck ups in the deals being done.

You reckon? He had no bother in the 3 transfer windows before the last two. I think he's been stuck in the middle of Rafa and a fat snidey fucking baboon of an owner wanting to dictate transfer policy without having to balls to tell the manager

That's a fair point wrt the last few windows.

I'll just take one example as to where I think there's been massive incompetence.

Perez was clearly going to Spain if they made any kind of reasonable offer.  I'm willing to accept that Charnley made a better offer, but it should have been viewed as a long shot with at least two backup options.

And wtf is the deal with Targett falling through because they would only let him go for 6 months?

Did anyone thing for a second that WE HAVE NO FIT LEFTBACKS. lfkjds;ljglkirejoiqjwregjfpir

2 minutes ago, adios said:

And wtf is the deal with Targett falling through because they would only let him go for 6 months?

Did anyone thing for a second that WE HAVE NO FIT LEFTBACKS. lfkjds;ljglkirejoiqjwregjfpir

Bollocks was that the reason. They couldn't even be arsed to count how many months until the next transfer window when making it up. Loan fee/no option to buy... DEAD MONEY!

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt