Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

What I hate about patter like that is it just perpetuates the myth about the owner being a good businessman in relation to the running of the club. Ignoring the loss of match day revenue, the two costly relegations, the increased debt and so on. 

• Like 4

It's funny how they never, ever, ask anyone clued up about Mike Ashley's time at NUFC. Shola's either clueless about his own club, doesn't give fuck or is willfully trying to portray Ashley as a good lad. Take your pick which you prefer but I couldn't look any further down on him atm.

What a whopping cunt Shola is. To be far he was a dopey useless twat as a player so it’s not a shock he’s the same as a pundit. Why do idiots like him always say “you can’t compete financially with Manchester City and Liverpool” we’re not even competing with Brighton and Hove Albion ffs. 

Bringing up Aston Villa as an example as well, they’ve been spending like a PL side for 2 championship seasons, that’s why they’re in bother, meanwhile our lot have been bringing in PL money and spending far less. Then again I wouldn’t expect a bloke as fucking dumb as that wanker understand that if you have more money coming in you can spend more and still be okay. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ewerk said:

This goes beyond incompetence. I’m no conspiracy theorist but there must be bias at play here?

It takes a special kind of muppet to essentially use Rafas brilliant job last season against him. 

They’re speaking shortly after pretty much our only right back limped off and they’re sat trying to imply Rafa is being ridiculous by saying he doesn’t have what he wants. It’s getting beyond irritating when we are being outspent by Brighton, Huddersfield, Fulham, Bournemouth, etc and we have to put up with creepy old sex pests like them acting like Ashley is letting the club compete. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

They say Twitter is the social media platform for those with a higher IQ

Who the fuck says that? :lol:  Unless the end of that statement is "than the average pallet furniture aficionado".

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ewerk said:

This goes beyond incompetence. I’m no conspiracy theorist but there must be bias at play here?

Aren't Keyes and Ashley mates? And presumably by extension his thick as fuck mate Gray.

I can't even imagine the people you are friends with on Facebook to outdo the likes of #nufc.

I do hear when twitter first started (when I was only vaguely aware of it), for the first couple of years, it was a paradise of intellects compared to now.

26 minutes ago, adios said:

I can't even imagine the people you are friends with on Facebook to outdo the likes of #nufc.

I do hear when twitter first started (when I was only vaguely aware of it), for the first couple of years, it was a paradise of intellects compared to now.

Kind of true for facebook too, as soon as they opened it up to everyone, it became instantly shit. Because people are shit.

27 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Kind of true for facebook too, as soon as they opened it up to everyone, it became instantly shit. Because people are shit.

You can extend that to the whole of the internet tbf.  I first went online in '96 before the days of social media, when there was only message boards and the like, and it was a land of milk and honey compared to the shithole it is now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adios said:

I don't have Facebook, man. Too smart.

9 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I don't have Facebook, man. Too smart.

Aye, I've just closed mine for the second time.  Though this time it was less about ending up hating people I actually like and more a fuck you to Cuckerberg. <_<   

There's still plenty of decent, self-aware types on Facebook but then that's true of Twitter too.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt