Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

7 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

These are a bit cringe imo. Do it outside of the ground instead 

He's wouldn't be bothered though. Some of it is pretty cringe but attacking his main source of income, his ultimate pride and joy and possibly causing shareholder unrest is surely the way to get at the cunt

• Like 1

His support in the media is pretty much limited to the likes of Keys, Gray and Wise these days. His reputation remains in tatters amongst anyone with any kind of conscience. His net worth has tumbled as a result. Only charvers have continued to buy from him. His reputation is what will fuck any hopes of a House of Fraser revival. Keep the pressure on him I say

Edited by TheGingerQuiff
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

These are a bit cringe imo. Do it outside of the ground instead 

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It gives the press a field day though for knacker fans shouting at shops and scaring employees 

Nobody was scared, it never turned out that way and if you're more bothered about a bit of cringe than over a decade of this cunt plus longer if nothing happens than feel free to be cool as fuck and suffer this cunt. :good:

• Like 6

It’s a shame for the House of Fraser staff if  it goes tits up. Having said that, he’ll fuck over everyone bar upper level management anyway even if it’s a financial success for him 

6 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Nobody was scared, it never turned out that way and if you're more bothered about a bit of cringe than over a decade of this cunt plus longer if nothing happens than feel free to be cool as fuck and suffer this cunt. :good:

Keep your knickers on man, it's got fuck all to do with being cool. 

9 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

He's wouldn't be bothered though. Some of it is pretty cringe but attacking his main source of income, his ultimate pride and joy and possibly causing shareholder unrest is surely the way to get at the cunt

And there's your problem. Attacking his main source of income by doing a 1 hour protest outside 1 of his 100s of shops is a drop in the ocean versus the £600 a year the exact same protesters are wilingly handing over to Ashley season after season. It's ludicrous 

10 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Keep your knickers on man, it's got fuck all to do with being cool. 

And there's your problem. Attacking his main source of income by doing a 1 hour protest outside 1 of his 100s of shops is a drop in the ocean versus the £600 a year the exact same protesters are wilingly handing over to Ashley season after season. It's ludicrous 

A sustained protest at his shops, attacking his company's social media etc and the resulting publicity amounts to more than an hours disruption to him though, but I think you know that. That Sports Direct didn't tweet for weeks waiting for it to blow over shows that it's working, our fans seem to have taken that as a cue up the ante when they tried to resume :lol: they had the audacity to advertise a pair of trainers for £100 on Twitter the other day, a few of our fans quickly replied letting people know where to get them for 60. Class. Hopefully it doesn't fizzle out after a couple of wins.

• Like 2

As Quiff says it's about shining a light on him and getting attention brought to him and ultimately his NUFC operation. I'll keep my knickers on but can't understand the mocking of a few supporters who aren't doing anything to those that are. Why? Personally I'd be grateful that someone's got up off their arse and are prepared to look cringey in order to try and make things uncomfortable for him and further expose him. I honestly think there's a smattering of guilt in some of the digs from a few. (mainly talking about twitter, here). 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Sports Direct AGM on Sept 12th, Poland Street, London 11am. I expect some very uncool looking Mags, Gers & HoF GMB members to be outside, definitely not trying to act cool :cuppa:

Oh what, wow
He's the greatest protester
Oh what, wow
That I've ever seen
Oh what, wow
Oh what, wow

He wears the finest clothes, the best designers, heaven knows
Oooh, from his head down to his toes
Halston, Gucci, Fiorucci, he looks like a still
That man is dressed to kill

Oh what, wow
That I've ever seen
Oh what, wow
Oh what, wow

• Haha 2

I think the protests will have an effect not least because time and time again Ashley has shown how thin-skinned he is whenever he comes under any sort of scrutiny or is subjected to criticism. Not saying it'll force him to sell or to give Benitez loads of money of course but it definitely seems to bother him.

I'm not even watching that stupid cunt spout shite but Benitez has been absolutely dignified and pretty much gotten on with his job. He even agreed to be involved with that joint statement to try and pour oil on the waters after the window had closed.

• Like 2

If that utter ball bag thinks the fans’ issue with Ashley only relates to the timeframe of Rafa’s tenure then he’s even more clueless than I thought (which was an incredibly low bar anyway). 

3 hours ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Andy Gray

When you think about it, it's typical of the half-arsed way Ashley does things that he thinks Bein Sports is a good forum for putting across his point of view. It says plenty about the likes of Gray, Wise and Keys too that they can be bribed into doing Ashley's bidding for him. I wouldn't imagine he's paying them much either. Allegedly :P

2 hours ago, Alex said:

When you think about it, it's typical of the half-arsed way Ashley does things that he thinks Bein Sports is a good forum for putting across his point of view. It says plenty about the likes of Gray, Wise and Keys too that they can be bribed into doing Ashley's bidding for him. I wouldn't imagine he's paying them much either. Allegedly :P

I had no idea he was working for BeIN before this whole fiasco, same with Wise. 

They know controversy and being tossers will get more exposure to themselves and their agenda.

The more people retaliate then the more they'll keep spouting the same shit over and over again because it's unfortunately working.

• Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt