Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

13 hours ago, trooper said:

The Magpie Group...

There WILL be a protest opposite the club shop at St James’ Park (over the road) before the Arsenal game on Saturday 15 September.

Further details to come, but we’d love you to join us.

Instead of a protest outside, why not all the protesters quietly queue up in both town centre stores, each to purchase an item costing £1.00, only for the till staff to find that the said customers have in fact brought only 99 shiny pennies instead of the required 100. Or perhaps employ the 'Charnley negotiation' stance in protest, where each protester tries to buy a home shirt costing £54.99 but offers a fiver and barters in increments of 5p until kick off time. 

How about we round up an army of tramps from Newcastle and the surrounding areas and offer them 20 quid each to go into Ashley's stores and pitch their tents in the donnay section (id accept Slazenger), they can use the £1 sports direct cups as piss jugs and wipe their arses with the Lonsdale 3 quarter length trackies.

Edited by 247
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Tyne Bridge said:

Instead of a protest outside, why not all the protesters quietly queue up in both town centre stores, each to purchase an item costing £1.00, only for the till staff to find that the said customers have in fact brought only 99 shiny pennies instead of the required 100. Or perhaps employ the 'Charnley negotiation' stance in protest, where each protester tries to buy a home shirt costing £54.99 but offers a fiver and barters in increments of 5p until kick off time. 

And make some poor shop workers day a pain? No, thanks 

6 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

That was my first thought although I wasn't sure if he was being serious.

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Not sure it would bother me remotely tbh. Better counting pennies than putting stock out... I mean they're paid either way.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That and install Wise as manager

Get Kinnear behind the bar as well 'So cunt,you want 2 pints of Frosters and a double tin and gonic? That'll be ..... facking hell I've lost my calculator again'

Edited by 247

32 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Not sure it would bother me remotely tbh. Better counting pennies than putting stock out... I mean they're paid either way.

You would rather sit and count out a quid in pennies than have a simple 30 second transaction? The politics threads are making some sense now anyway

37 minutes ago, 247 said:

Get Kinnear behind the bar as well 'So cunt,you want 2 pints of Frosters and a double tin and gonic? That'll be ..... facking hell I've lost my calculator again'

You probably won't know this but dear old Christmas Tree turned up like a bad smell just after Keegan left. In his early quest for attention he suggested that Dennis Wise should be the new manager.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

You probably won't know this but dear old Christmas Tree turned up like a bad smell just after Keegan left. In his early quest for attention he suggested that Dennis Wise should be the new manager.

:lol: Not very Wise 

Edited by 247

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

Would've been interesting like

Tbf its a laugh to think how ridiculous Wise as manager would have been but then you realise we actually appointed Kinnear. That actually happened. :lol:

Edited by 247

12 minutes ago, 247 said:

Tbf its a laugh to think how ridiculous Wise as manager would have been but then you realise we actually appointed Kinnear. That actually happened. :lol:

I remember a while back and I was talking about it with somebody and I had practically erased Kinnear's tenure from my memory like it had never happened. It was like a jolt when I remembered it really had :lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Just a light hearted response, however...

Having spent a former life in retail, most days are a pain, regardless. Working with people who think that they are always right, regardless, does take the shine off.

Also have you experienced customer service in Sports Direct recently AH? 

I consider myself a pretty laid back sort, but I ashamedly created a scene in Harlow town centre after a particular incident. My children will not let me return to said shop.

Harlow is probably akin to the Galleries of Essex. Yes - I let myself down. Sorry.

However the guy in Enfield retail park definitely knows his stuff. He was the Rain Man of sports shoes. I'd give him an OBE. Living in Enfield, next to Donkey Lane Sports Fields, working in Fat Mike's Tat Emporium and excelling. 

I live in the south now, as you have probably noticed, but recently got lost in the MetroCentre Sports Direct, looking for football boots and a size four Mitre Futsall ball if anyone needs a northern reference to make my post valid. 

9 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

You would rather sit and count out a quid in pennies than have a simple 30 second transaction? The politics threads are making some sense now anyway

I dont see it as a great hardship. And it would impact his business. The staff get paid either way in the end.

On 07/09/2018 at 22:19, Tyne Bridge said:

Just a light hearted response, however...

Having spent a former life in retail, most days are a pain, regardless. Working with people who think that they are always right, regardless, does take the shine off.

Also have you experienced customer service in Sports Direct recently AH? 

I consider myself a pretty laid back sort, but I ashamedly created a scene in Harlow town centre after a particular incident. My children will not let me return to said shop.

Harlow is probably akin to the Galleries of Essex. Yes - I let myself down. Sorry.

However the guy in Enfield retail park definitely knows his stuff. He was the Rain Man of sports shoes. I'd give him an OBE. Living in Enfield, next to Donkey Lane Sports Fields, working in Fat Mike's Tat Emporium and excelling. 

I live in the south now, as you have probably noticed, but recently got lost in the MetroCentre Sports Direct, looking for football boots and a size four Mitre Futsall ball if anyone needs a northern reference to make my post valid. 

I literally have no idea what your point is supposed to be

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: Was going to say they must be children’s size. 

What a fucking state he is mind, the money he has and he goes out dressed like that. 

I don't understand it, looking halfway decent (even if you're a fat bloke) when you've got that much money would be so fucking easy. You can pay a subscription service for people to just send you clothes and stuff for not a lot, never mind a billionaire version.

What does he spend all his time doing?

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt