Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

12 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

The last major boycott...after Keegan walked.....20,577

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/7626827.stm

Easier to achieve in a one off cup game that’s not included on your ST 

I think 20k staying away v Wolves will be a major achievement. Thing is we all went back after the Spurs game as if nothing had happened...if we are intent on making a real point the 20k will have to stay away to achieve anything..can’t see that happening..but it’s encouraging that people are making an effort to actually send the message.. 

I think 20k staying away would be deemed a massive success. I was thinking 10/15k would be great but 20k would be brilliant anymore would be outstanding. I guess we'll get a rough idea of numbers on board with the late walk in for West Ham.But fair play to everyone involved I just hope people see its 1 game, it's on tv remember its NOT about sticking it to Ashley financially we know it's a drop in the ocean to him.

Just now, wykikitoon said:

When a famous climb was removed from the Ronde van Vlanderren (Tour of Flanders) a massive spring race.  The Belgium fans walked a coffin up it.

This would be class if they did similar.

*Paging Steve Wraith*

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

When a famous climb was removed from the Ronde van Vlanderren (Tour of Flanders) a massive spring race.  The Belgium fans walked a coffin up it.

This would be class if they did similar.

Bx1P3IVIgAAi9Yd.jpg

3 hours ago, Ant said:

Last time I tried, I ended up flicking over to a "better for the neutral" game, better football/players on show abd I just didn't give a shit in any respect how we did. 

Win/lose these days it just doesn't make or break my weekend mood 

I know you're trying to emphasise your apathy but that's appalling behaviour :lol:

:lol: We need the charvas now more than ever, little skrets approaching him while he’s at his expensive business meals is something that would really get to him. Horrible fat cunt. 

While I’d be against people bothering him when he’s out with family or friends, I’ve given up feeling bad for the bloke now as it really is time he fucked off now. 

Edited by Howay

Sorry lads but I felt absoloutley nothing after this win. Shame on me I know don't get me wrong I'm pleased we got 3 points but it felt like an empty win. We are not out of the shit  yet in fact we're far from it & could easily slip back into the bottom 3 on Monday Night.

Ashley will dip in his pocket in January but not because of any protests.
(a) As he did when he appointed Benítez, Shearer and Keegan, he loves playing the benefactor with some grand gesture thinking it will win people over.  

(b) He wants us in the Premier league because of the money. 

(c) With the recent talk of a European super league, he'll want to be part of that because more money.   I fully expect that he's asked how it gets to be a founder and will have started pricing it out. 

1 hour ago, Leon said:

(a) As he did when he appointed Benítez, Shearer and Keegan, he loves playing the benefactor with some grand gesture thinking it will win people over.  

(b) He wants us in the Premier league because of the money. 

(c) With the recent talk of a European super league, he'll want to be part of that because more money.   I fully expect that he's asked how it gets to be a founder and will have started pricing it out. 

Am tempted to think you’re a mackem on the wind up tbh. Leicester City and AFC Bournemouth will be in a European Super League before we will...fuck me man, he’s a fuckin jumped up barrow boy. Has the last 11 years passed you by? We’re run like his shops, not like a fuckin global sporting institution. He’s proved time and again he’s willing just to gamble our premier league status away when he feels like it but you’re claiming we’ll soon be run like fuckin Man City? :lol: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Leon said:

Newcastle are as close to joining a European Super League as CT winning the National Spelling Bee.

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Am tempted to think you’re a mackem on the wind up tbh. Leicester City and AFC Bournemouth will be in a European Super League before we will...fuck me man, he’s a fuckin jumped up barrow boy. Has the last 11 years passed you by? We’re run like his shops, not like a fuckin global sporting institution. He’s proved time and again he’s willing just to gamble our premier league status away when he feels like it but you’re claiming we’ll soon be run like fuckin Man City? :lol: 

:D

Not a makem lol.

The past eleven years haven't past me by and the thing I've seen from Ashley is his greed.  He doesn't care if we're 10th or 17th because the TV money that comes in is still profit in his eyes and the 15 million difference last season between those positions would have been at the front of his mind when he looked at how much we had to spend this season.   The proposed super league will be even money and he's greedy little palms will be already sweaty as he thinks about how he can get some of that pie and whether it will be worth the expense.  He will spunk up cash in January because he knows how much we lost last time round in the Championship and because I genuinely think he believes making a grand gesture will appease people.  "Look at what I'm doing for the club!" 

48 minutes ago, Leon said:

:D

Not a makem lol.

The past eleven years haven't past me by and the thing I've seen from Ashley is his greed.  He doesn't care if we're 10th or 17th because the TV money that comes in is still profit in his eyes and the 15 million difference last season between those positions would have been at the front of his mind when he looked at how much we had to spend this season.   The proposed super league will be even money and he's greedy little palms will be already sweaty as he thinks about how he can get some of that pie and whether it will be worth the expense.  He will spunk up cash in January because he knows how much we lost last time round in the Championship and because I genuinely think he believes making a grand gesture will appease people.  "Look at what I'm doing for the club!" 

By that logic why hasn't he tried to get into the Champions League then?

• Like 2

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt