Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

On 12/8/2018 at 23:23, Kid Dynamite said:

:ph34r:

So this has been published and it's MAJOR NEWS!

Basically the club now can have just one director rather than three. So basically how the club has been run since McClaren left.

I think a potential sale comes down to how sociopathic he is during negotiations. Rafa is gone if Ashley is still here at the end of the season. I think the two of them both know they see the club as different entities in terms of what it is and what it could be. If Rafa goes, for Ashley to want to carry on his shite of spending minimally to get PL safety, he'd need to spend significantly on the playing staff as the twat brought in as manager will be some clueless cunt. If that happens, relegation will surely happen and no PL and no Rafa would equal a major drop in both value of the club and advertising for his horrid company. I think right now would be the time to sell in terms of maximising profit for the club, but we're relying on the potential buyers not unearthing something that puts them off and upon a sociopath to not be a sociopath while it's going ahead. The chances of both happening at the same time and before it gets too late in January or even before Rafa leaves is what worries me about it, it's not about whether buyers are actually there like some on Twitter claim; Kenyon being complicit in some sort of wider Ashley-Bishop conspiracy to fool the fans. :lol: Unfortunately when he is in circumstances such as these takeover talks, you can never second guess the fat wanker.

2 hours ago, Kitman said:

We’ve been here before many times and the fat cunt defies logic. Best not to get your hopes up.

Spot on. 

I let myself start to get excited about the prior potential take over which was a proper let down when fuck all happened and we got a late loan deal for an injured striker. I’m not believing a bit of this one until NUFC is no longer owned by bitch tits. 

Edited by Howay

I swear it’s still all bullshit. Look at the timing of all of his ‘I’m selling up’ announcements (I think one was right after the keegan thing) and then tell me it’s a conspiracy because he obviously knows exactly how to play the majority of our fans if he knows one thing, the fat fuckin slob 

I reckon it's bollocks too but do feel the end is approaching. 

- Tell the public he's selling

- Fans pull the plug on protests

- Hope for improved results with everyone "pulling in the same direction"

- No spend in January

- Ashley holding out for safety until the end of the season - making a profit once more

- Asset strip a little further then sell at a reduced price. By that stage he'll have clawed plenty of debt back. 

Either way I think he'll be gone in the next 9 months. How much damage is done in that time frame though..... 

:lol: Brilliant. This is likely a knock on effect of all this press he’s been using NUFC and Rangers for, people have learnt you don’t want to owe this bloke anything. Good to see everything he’s been doing backfiring on him to a degree. 

Hopefully things like this this keep happening, he’s forced out by the SD board, and gets to a point where he feels he needs to sell NUFC to focus elsewhere. 

• Like 1

Right, Kenyon don’t av tha fackin money the cant ain’t even offered me a curry so how’s he finkin that he can afford my fackin football club stupid cant. My names mike and Rafa cant have nuffink but if Debenhams need an emergency loan then I’m ya fackin man 

7 hours ago, Haydnator said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Thats ace :lol:

Coupling that up to the reports of him and Kenyon agreeing a "deal in principle" on the club and it could be that he actually really does need the cash to keep his other preferred business going strong.

Could happen.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt