Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

It’s sad that Kenyon seems to be the only ‘serious’ buyer apparently allegedly whatever. Kind of underwhelming compared to Stavely and no not just because she’s a fine piece of milf but just generally anyway still anyone except cunt off Ashley   

Still not happening imo

Edited by 247

I’ve heard from what I think is a pretty reliable source that it’s all agreed and there was some internal staff meeting today. It may even be announced before Monday. He also said we’ve signed Almiron. 

I’m still not getting my hopes up despite this :lol: but it is from someone who I’ve no reason to doubt tbh. 

:D

I love how we’re all (self included), taking the Goth teenager approach, stubbornly refusing to let ourselves think it might happen, whilst privately we’re all scribbling Kenyon’s name next to ours, with love hearts all over, in the back off our jotters. 

Not happening though :razz:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Also been told something remarkably similar and have the exact same response :lol: 

:lol: Love that, I think at this point it’s just me trying to convince myself not to be excited to avoid ending up gutted like when Ashley bitch slapped the Stavley bid. 

Edited by Howay

Fuck it.

ITS ON LADS! MONDAY CAN'T COME QUICKLY ENOUGH!

Our hell ends and our Golden future begins in december 2018!

Can't wait for the Almiron announcement and the signings Rafa will make in January to cement our Premier League position and allow us to leap to european competition next season!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Fuck it.

ITS ON LADS! MONDAY CAN'T COME QUICKLY ENOUGH!

Our hell ends and our Golden future begins in december 2018!

Can't wait for the Almiron announcement and the signings Rafa will make in January to cement our Premier League position and allow us to leap to european competition next season!

I read this in the sidebar on the main forum page and got all excited to see what had happened, and it turns out it's intense wishful thinking :lol:

10 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I read this in the sidebar on the main forum page and got all excited to see what had happened, and it turns out it's intense wishful thinking :lol:

Join me Rayvin, you'll be on the right side of history!

For once... :D

• Haha 1

On 14/12/2018 at 19:01, Howay said:

I’ve heard from what I think is a pretty reliable source that it’s all agreed and there was some internal staff meeting today. It may even be announced before Monday. He also said we’ve signed Almiron. 

I’m still not getting my hopes up despite this :lol: but it is from someone who I’ve no reason to doubt tbh. 

You still live local? I'm 18 on Friday, if this ends up being true I'll buy you many, many pints.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Haydnator said:

You still live local? I'm 18 on Friday, if this ends up being true I'll buy you many, many pints.

:lol: 

I’m over in the US now, I definitely hope it’s true though. I was told it could be as early as Saturday at the time, so that’s came and went. He also said it involves Americans, the Rockerfeller Group. 

I just thought I’d hoy what I heard on here, I know I’m essentially saying fuck all and giving no real comfort it’s likely to happen though :lol:  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

I only said I’d heard it might even be announced before Monday ;) 

Either way I’m too negative to believe it’ll happen. I’m more positive about the Almiron bit of what I was told. 

Whey, if Atlanta want between £22m-£30m, and you're positive about that happening, surely that would mean Ashley fucking off? No way is he going to spend that in Jan. 

Edited by Haydnator

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt