Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

There would be question marks around how good Bloomberg's processes are re updating the page - you can request that the page be updated but it says you need to be an employee of the business and proof will be required. 

So if they have decent processes in place, then it shouldn't just be a case of making shit up and getting it on their site. 

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol: so it's going to rumble into the transfer window. Fuck off, man. 

The transfer windows been open for 12 days. It opened the same day as Ashley/Charnley negations withRafa

I see Luke Edwards is throwing all of his toys out of his pram :lol: as I said yesterday I’d never really seen his twitter before but he’s coming across as a right insufferable bellend. 

8 minutes ago, Howay said:

I see Luke Edwards is throwing all of his toys out of his pram :lol: as I said yesterday I’d never really seen his twitter before but he’s coming across as a right insufferable bellend. 

Sounds the same when he's on Talksport, a lot of it is his own opinion and a mash of everything that's been posted already on twitter etc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Cockney Leyton Orient fan. The two old pricks in the afternoon on talkshite invite him on and he fuckin annihilates Ashley.

I like him :)

I was gonna say he's a cut above most of the local yokel journo's, not as good as Caulkin though. Definitely had a shitter the past two days.

• Like 1

Due diligence completed. High profile broker for football club sales has been involved from the start. Several private jets scheduled to arrive at Newcastle airport on Friday morning, Du Vin booked out Saturday night. MD of Bin Zayed Group Midhat Kidwai telling people on linkedin that he hopes to be celebrating on Saturday night. 'Journalists' scrambling because they don't have inside information.

I think it's happening. Whether or not it's a good thing remains to be seen.

• Like 1

Yates’s fully booked out, specially ordered fire place being set up ready for Fat Mike to vomit £350m worth of booze into. Travel lodge notified there will be a group stopping by on Saturday night. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, OTF said:

Due diligence completed. High profile broker for football club sales has been involved from the start. Several private jets scheduled to arrive at Newcastle airport on Friday morning, Du Vin booked out Saturday night. MD of Bin Zayed Group Midhat Kidwai telling people on linkedin that he hopes to be celebrating on Saturday night. 'Journalists' scrambling because they don't have inside information.

I think it's happening. Whether or not it's a good thing remains to be seen.

Well we’ve had 12 years of utter shite. It would be just our luck if it got worse.

• Like 1

None of the stuff I've seen has made me sure it's happening and none of the more negative sounding stuff has made me sure it isn't. Just a load of inconsequential waffle on both sides so far. Still got my fingers crossed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OTF said:

MD of Bin Zayed Group Midhat Kidwai telling people on linkedin that he hopes to be celebrating on Saturday night.

He's a Liverpool fan. 

In all seriousness, where did the rest of your post come from? 

2 hours ago, rob032 said:

None of the stuff I've seen has made me sure it's happening and none of the more negative sounding stuff has made me sure it isn't. Just a load of inconsequential waffle on both sides so far. Still got my fingers crossed.

Aye, I'm still quietly optimistic that it has legs since these lads don't fuck about when it comes to spending blood money but this press cycle seems like journos scrambling for sources and info on a deal that's being done pretty privately.

2 hours ago, rob032 said:

The only concrete thing is Sunday’s statement. Ashley could of course use this to completely fuck Rafa & us over for the next two months without any intention of selling. That’s the same Ashley who rejected three documented bids from Staveley. Any potential buyers are unlikely to be the problem. 

According to the Knight Ryder, Chronicle towers have received another massive update from wor Midhat. 

New statement from UAE: Terms have been agreed between us and Mike Ashley; these terms have been reflected in a document, signed by both parties, which has been forwarded to the Premier League. The so called fit-and-proper Premier League process is a standard procedure which will take time, and we are doing all we can to assist the Premier League during this process. We feel the need to clarify this point in order for the fans and the general public to understand the timelines. Terms have been agreed between us and Mike Ashley; these terms have been reflected in a document, signed by both parties, which has been forwarded to the Premier League." 

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt