Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

40 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Man bun. 

Beard

Tatts

Guaranteed. 

:lol:

i wouldn't grow a hipster beard even if i could, my hair is short and receding up front, i have no tatts and definitely don't wear loafers with no socks!

i wear skinny jeans though <_<

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, zico martin said:

What's going on, in English? Are these good signs then?

The supposed buyer has set up a company, apparently for acquisitions, and the name of the company is somewhat...telling.

Monochrome something or other.

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Chris Raper is an unfortunate name like. 

Hopefully he doesn’t name his son Richard. 

The disturbing part is that's not even his real name.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Winter Song. Cracking song. Rod Clements lives in Rothbury. 

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking mong?! 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Using derogatory terms mocking the disabled, now that really is something an actual arsehole would do.

Fuck off you actual prick

12 hours ago, @yourservice said:

Apparently the directors seating area is being decked out with the finest Arabian carpet.

Any chance we can get "Aladdin" side to see what's going on ?

Someone called Odin over on N.O. has posted this....

Nesreen Osman and her team in both UAE and the UK office are the lawyers looking out for BZG’s interests. No idea about Ashley’s side.

Conflict of interest in having the same firm is correct. BZG have used Pinsent on major construction work before so they have history.

My source at Pinsents tells me her team have already been in discussions with Benítez but at an early stage. All very relaxed as this is a totally new contract with a new employer but he’s probably having to sell his vision all over again so it will take time.

As far goes Pinsent yes, I moonlight as a recruiter for high level positions. Legal is one of the areas I dabble in along with Localization and Digital. I’ve pinched a few for them (Pinsent Masons) in the last 2 years. Especially when they were setting up a new Dublin office.

2nd post from Odin....

I didn’t post all day yesterday as am on holidays in Italy right now but when I saw all the news yesterday evening I reached out to my guy and he was aware of it so I didn’t need to fish too much for the info.

The takeover is a formality at this stage I’ve been told. Pinsent have a big team working on this, I assume Ashley does too with his lawyers so it’ll get trashed out in due course.

The main thing now is for BZG to move funds into a holding account controlled by the law firm. He doesn’t know for sure as he’s not working directly on this but he says deals of this size are usually done in instalments over the course of a few weeks and if the club has been broken up into smaller pieces like it has, each transaction will be a tranch of parts of the club, until it’s all transferred over in full.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt