Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

8 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Rangers received 60% of the transfer fee when we bought the useless Boumsong from them.

Should we refer to Boumsong as BUB then?

15 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I have booked my flight to NZ, and then I am coming to shit in your doorstep. :lol:

:lol: well that gives me something to look forward to....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A very good friend of mine is a Derby fan. After years of listening to me go on about Ashley, he's now petrified. I suppose at least he'll get them promoted. They'll have a year or two of pretending to be a real football club before endless 15-17th finishes in the PL - guess they should enjoy that while it lasts.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

A very good friend of mine is a Derby fan. After years of listening to me go on about Ashley, he's now petrified. I suppose at least he'll get them promoted. They'll have a year or two of pretending to be a real football club before endless 15-17th finishes in the PL - guess they should enjoy that while it lasts.

Derby fan at work.

• Haha 2

I wouldn’t wish Ashley on anyone. He’s the football equivalent of a horrible disease which can only be cured with massive amounts of money after years of suffering

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kitman said:

I wouldn’t wish Ashley on anyone. He’s the football equivalent of a horrible disease which can only be cured with massive amounts of money after years of suffering

The mackems used to write long threads about how mint he is, I’d be more than happy for them to have him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Looking on a few Derby forums......loads of comments from NUFC fans saying run a mile he'll suck the soul & money out of your club but most think we're exaggerating how bad he is.......so fuck them they can learn the hard way

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt