Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

At first I felt sorry for them, but I started seeing a ton of the type of comments where they slate us for disliking him as he sorted us financially etc. I don’t particularly wish him on them but if that’s how they feel they’re welcome to him. While the debt won’t be as pressing and scary as it is for them now anything he has to clean up doesn’t go away and they should know that. Fucking 14 years of bleeding our club yet that initial debt he ‘cleared’ was still owed to him. He’s a fucking parasite and I’m beyond relieved he’s gone from our club. 

I agree it would mean they avoid further punishment, which might be good but it fucking throttles any hope of them doing anything as a football club for as long as he owns them. While they’ll make the argument that they’re shit now and have been shit for a long time, I agree again but the problem comes 7 years down the line if they find themselves in the PL dreaming of kicking on and nope the only reason your club now exists is to finish 17th, forget about hoping or dreaming or enjoying football. Even when your club is crap there’s hope and trying but not with Ashley as owner and that’s the difference imo. Aye there’s Derby fans that will read this and laugh and think it’s all nice problems to have compared to where they are right now but tbh unless their club legitimately ceases to exist I think basically any other option is better than him being owner. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Howay said:

Even when your club is crap there’s hope.

Yes! You absolutely nailed the point. Football is about dreaming big for the team you support. Ashley kills dreams and puts apathy in its place.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Yes! You absolutely nailed the point. Football is about dreaming big for the team you support. Ashley kills dreams and puts apathy in its place.

To the point where people who’d gone to matches through thin and thinner turned their backs on the club and refused to walk into SJP and put a penny in his pocket. Quite an achievement to alienate people who’ve supported the club since they learnt to talk, to the extent that they’d rather go shopping with the missus on a Saturday than watch an Ashley clown show going through the motions. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, acrossthepond said:

But if he buys them, they'll not be liquidated or suffer any further administration penalties. 

That’s like saying to a starving man

” Hey, it’s ok, I’ve got food. You can have some”

Then eating it all, shitting it out in to a bowl and saying 

“Tuck in” 

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Kitman said:

To the point where people who’d gone to matches through thin and thinner turned their backs on the club and refused to walk into SJP and put a penny in his pocket. Quite an achievement to alienate people who’ve supported the club since they learnt to talk, to the extent that they’d rather go shopping with the missus on a Saturday than watch an Ashley clown show going through the motions. 

Derby fans think he's the saviour.........so it'll be interesting if he takes over to see comments in 5/6 years time

He’s probably their best option, as atp was saying. It’s not a great option but at least he actually has the money to save them in short term. Funny place Derby. A bit of a poor man’s Nottingham. I liked going to Progress though 

On 16/06/2017 at 00:19, ohhh_yeah said:

Justin Barnes, who has never worked in football and will not be employed by the club, has been named as a lieutenant to help run the club.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/15/mike-ashley-drafts-trusted-abrasive-lieutenant-help-run-newcastle/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

I just opened this thread and thought oh fuck and then saw the date of the post 🥰

14 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

At least Charnley will be back in work.

"......and the office in Derby has a nice little black and white inbox which is just like the one I had in Newcastle......which is nice."

Screenshot_20210813-201941__01__01__01.jpg

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I don't reckon it's linked to the signs. It will be something to do with payment for the club, or trying to squeeze a few extra mil out for interest or some such shite 

Most likely as he isn’t suing the club but Staveley and Ghedousdi

“ Hi Mike,

Can you meet us at the embassy in Turkey to discuss a settlement in this case of yours?

We’ll pay for all flights and disposal…cough… return travel- yes return travel, ahem, definitely return travel…”

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“ Hi Mike,

Can you meet us at the embassy in Turkey to discuss a settlement in this case of yours?

We’ll pay for all flights and disposal…cough… return travel- yes return travel, ahem, definitely return travel…”

Shouldn't laugh but :lol: :lol: :lol: 

I still really hope to see him bankrupt one day. The blokes an absolute cunt for a multitude of reasons. It would honestly be fucking hilarious if he lost this, then they countersued and rinsed him for £300m. I’ve absolutely no doubt that what ever he’s suing them for is minor/him being a greedy bastard. 

• Like 3

I hope he’s gone for “loss of earnings” from taking down his Chav Shop signs, as the only way that’ll be proven will have to examine the value of the advertising to his company, and the “cost” of said advertising.

We all know the answers, just be nice to see it in legal papers.