Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

if IF his plan is to turn derby into what we were, it means he'll rescue them from administration and get them into the PL

They'll fucking love him.

And then we'll play them :lol:

21 minutes ago, Kitman said:

No doubt looking at what assets they can strip and what “savings” can be made

Don't know how many assets are left at Derby, hasn't the previous owner pre-administration already taken the ground and training facilities?

I doubt their squad is worth much. TBH cannot see Ashley getting involved as he'd actually have to spend to make anything out of it - their advertising potential in league one isn't worth shit.

2 hours ago, sammynb said:

Don't know how many assets are left at Derby, hasn't the previous owner pre-administration already taken the ground and training facilities?

I doubt their squad is worth much. TBH cannot see Ashley getting involved as he'd actually have to spend to make anything out of it - their advertising potential in league one isn't worth shit.

Haven’t been following it to be honest, but if you’re right I can’t see what’s in it for him. He seems quite thin skinned despite being a complete cunt, and he didn’t seem to enjoy owning our football club (after the early days). Plus he prefers money to flow in one direction only….

12 hours ago, Kitman said:

Haven’t been following it to be honest, but if you’re right I can’t see what’s in it for him. He seems quite thin skinned despite being a complete cunt, and he didn’t seem to enjoy owning our football club (after the early days). Plus he prefers money to flow in one direction only….

SD signs all over Pride Park, buy foreign bargains & sell 'em for profit, get Derby into the top flight, sell for a profit.

:blind:   :finger:

"I will continue my policy of investing in the football club. I shan't be selling the club until we win something. Not at any price. When I say win something, if we get in a position of Champions League that equals winning something.''

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Surely then they were within rights to remove the signs as it was breach of contract?

Ashley can fuck off and if I was Staveley, I'd consider countersuing. Anyone got Nick DeMarco's number? :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Not sure he’s got a leg to stand on now that he wasn’t planning on actually paying for sponsorship ffs :lol: 

I'm fairly certain the lack of 3 years investment will easily account for the £10m loan (and some!). You'd think it was in his own interests to say nowt, but his massive cunty ego just happens to get in the way yet again.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

fucking incredible.

hope the fat cunt forgets to duck next time he gets out of his helicopter.

Considering the state of the fat cunt it will only cause damage to an innocent helicopter and will make some plane spotters cry.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Not sure he’s got a leg to stand on now that he wasn’t planning on actually paying for sponsorship ffs :lol: 

Aye that’s it, how would a court ever uphold an agreement that was essentially worthless? He clearly entered into that clause in bad faith by presenting it as a sponsorship when it absolutely was not, the new owners accepted at face value that it was a sponsorship (no matter how low paid) with the little due diligence Ashley allowed them and then discovered in actuality there was no sponsorship. So either, as Craig noted, there was a contract that had payment stipulations and by not paying it the sponsor was in breach, or he misrepresented the use of signage as a sponsorship. 

The comments from her that he’s alleging are insulting towards him btw :lol: he’s pathetic. I hope she counter sues and they proceed to employ some forensic accountants to go through the entirety of his ownership to find any other misrepresentations he’s made and sue the cunt for those as well. 

• Like 4