Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

7 minutes ago, Howay said:

Aye that’s it, how would a court ever uphold an agreement that was essentially worthless? He clearly entered into that clause in bad faith by presenting it as a sponsorship when it absolutely was not, the new owners accepted at face value that it was a sponsorship (no matter how low paid) with the little due diligence Ashley allowed them and then discovered in actuality there was no sponsorship. So either, as Craig noted, there was a contract that had payment stipulations and by not paying it the sponsor was in breach, or he misrepresented the use of signage as a sponsorship. 

The comments from her that he’s alleging are insulting towards him btw :lol: he’s pathetic. I hope she counter sues and they proceed to employ some forensic accountants to go through the entirety of his ownership to find any other misrepresentations he’s made and sue the cunt for those as well. 

But Gemmill's too busy posting on here to do that shit, man! :lol:

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
50 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Can the thread title not just be changed to 'Cunt' we'd all know what/who it was about.

a reasonable shout that I reckon.

I also think the title is inaccurate, because ashley, like thatcher, is so repulsive that even after they've lost the ability to have an immediate impact on your life they remain colossal cunts. like thatcher too I'll still hate fat cunt long after he's taken his final gasps of breath.  :)

On 26/03/2013 at 09:29, Christmas Tree said:

So this is going to be the week when Mike Ashley can rightly say he is getting the hang of this football lark.

European ties against the likes of Benfica in April

A transfer / wage system that works

A squad that just keeps getting better

Great season ticket deals for fans

And a profit making football club

And all this before the the big bucks TV money rolls in.

Of course it hasn't been delivered without pain, but few revolutions are smooth.

We will rightly hear all sorts of praise for dynamic duo this week and once again our club will be heralded as the blue print for most clubs to follow.

So where now? What about the next few years? How can we as a club take advantage of this solid foundation and become a regular top four challenger?

Personally I think we'll have a few rough years ahead before he finally fully understands what's needed and appoints someone like Benitez.

Evergreen post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Reliably informed that this is something Ashley was keen on when he was looking for buyers for us. He was trying to sell the club as an operating company but wanted to own the stadium and charge the operating company to use the stadium.

Remember when he had a go at the city council because they wouldn't change the road signs to say 'Sports Direct Arena' instead of 'St. James' Park'? 

I think the line was something like "You can call your building whatever you please, the land it sits up is leased from the council and is called St. James' Park. :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Reliably informed that this is something Ashley was keen on when he was looking for buyers for us. He was trying to sell the club as an operating company but wanted to own the stadium and charge the operating company to use the stadium.

Thank fuck for that. Look at what a cunt he was at Rangers when he still had his chubby hooks into their commercial rights. I couldn’t think of a worse landlord for the club (with the possible exception of Steve Bruce)

18 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Heard this too and similar. Wanted cash for the club but he still wanted to keep money making parts of it. Whey aye, Mike, cracking deal that. Here's your £250m and keep the change. :lol:

The best bit was the sports direct signs coming down after, having agreed to the sponsorship continuing, the owners discovered it was free advertising. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

The best bit was the sports direct signs coming down after, having agreed to the sponsorship continuing, the owners discovered it was free advertising. 

What I think he took more offence to was when Staveley stated she wanted to take imagery within the ground without THAT logo being in shot. :lol:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...