Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

But nothing can ever change at the club while it is accepted. He's proved time and time again that he'll do whatever he wants whenever he wants. The boat is getting ready to sail in a few more games (tv coverage) if your not happy with the regime that has to be the time to show your discontent towards Ashley and his hangers on. Not towards the team or the club there'll probably never be a better time to get maximum exposure against this lot. Just as an aside who is it we play on Sunday oh aye its his team fucking Spurs.

But nothing can ever change at the club while it is accepted. He's proved time and time again that he'll do whatever he wants whenever he wants. The boat is getting ready to sail in a few more games (tv coverage) if your not happy with the regime that has to be the time to show your discontent towards Ashley and his hangers on. Not towards the team or the club there'll probably never be a better time to get maximum exposure against this lot. Just as an aside who is it we play on Sunday oh aye its his team fucking Spurs.

Maximum exposure? Do you not think the media and wider public already know that fans are not happy with the regime?

Nobody wants to buy is the bottom line, long before we get into discussions about whether the next owner will be any better than Ashley.

Our biggest problem currently is why we go from performances against Sunderland to performances against Chelsea. That is all about consistency and is down to Pardew, the coaches and the players to sort out. Wins against Hull and Sunderland and we'd be in the top four above Man City.

Great if a new caring ambitious owner comes along, but while I'm waiting I would much rather a more solvable problem, consistency, is solved.

This thread title still makes me chuckle.

He certainly is a genius. He's somehow managed to dispatch regular buggerings to Newcastle supporters while managing to convince some of them he's a football genius.

I was in Sports Direct the other day and the lass was friendly, attentive and helpful.

I have flown with Ryanair, who, that day, were on a mission to nab as many people as possible for having a hand luggage bag that touched the sides of their measurer. £40 a pop. Thankfully didn't get me, but there's no way I would ever consider flying with them. Abysmal company who lack any sort of integrity.

Maximum exposure? Do you not think the media and wider public already know that fans are not happy with the regime?

Nobody wants to buy is the bottom line, long before we get into discussions about whether the next owner will be any better than Ashley.

Our biggest problem currently is why we go from performances against Sunderland to performances against Chelsea. That is all about consistency and is down to Pardew, the coaches and the players to sort out. Wins against Hull and Sunderland and we'd be in the top four above Man City.

Great if a new caring ambitious owner comes along, but while I'm waiting I would much rather a more solvable problem, consistency, is solved.

No definitely not by maximum exposure I mean by these televised games that are shown not only in this country but to worldwide audiences via ppv and dodgy streams via the Internet. The things that have happened at this club since Ashley bought the place should be unacceptable, never once have it said don't support the team or the club. The team unfortunately will not be consistent because it's not big enough or strong enough, we've had a run of luck so far in regards to injuries and suspension I can't help thinking should either or both these situations kick in and we're still mid table there will be no new faces bought in We've already been told by Pardew that Ashley won't be spending any more of his money so it's either the tv money or the sale of players we're the money will have to come from to strengthen the squad. I mean if your happy with this regime that's fair enough all I'm saying is there IS a way to maximize your show of discontent.

No definitely not by maximum exposure I mean by these televised games that are shown not only in this country but to worldwide audiences via ppv and dodgy streams via the Internet. The things that have happened at this club since Ashley bought the place should be unacceptable, never once have it said don't support the team or the club. The team unfortunately will not be consistent because it's not big enough or strong enough, we've had a run of luck so far in regards to injuries and suspension I can't help thinking should either or both these situations kick in and we're still mid table there will be no new faces bought in We've already been told by Pardew that Ashley won't be spending any more of his money so it's either the tv money or the sale of players we're the money will have to come from to strengthen the squad. I mean if your happy with this regime that's fair enough all I'm saying is there IS a way to maximize your show of discontent.

Bit of perspective though.

1. What good does it do to eventually attracting a buyer by showing protesting fans on the telly? Is that going to make some oil sheik suddenly get more interested? No buyer, no sale.

As for injuries we've just beaten Chelsea with both our first choice centre halves missing, our main striker might as well be injured and our creative maestro falling behind Obertan in the pecking order.

Ashley has and will continue to do lots wrong, but there is a pretty good set of footballers at NUFC that should be performing better than they are, more often.

While there is crossover, we shouldn't be too quick to group all the problems together.

If you were Ashley, you would look at our results, our team, the players who are out of form or are missing and scratch your head as to why we play like we did against Hull and Sunderland yet tear into Chelsea 2nd half.

It's a funny old game :)

This thread title still makes me chuckle.

He certainly is a genius. He's somehow managed to dispatch regular buggerings to Newcastle supporters while managing to convince some of them he's a football genius.

The shame is for all the fuck ups, he's consistently being a gnats hair away from having a fairly decent set up at Newcastle. Should have appointed a good football administrator when all was going well.

Opportunities missed / one step forward two back / etc etc

The shame is for all the fuck ups, he's consistently being a gnats hair away from having a fairly decent set up at Newcastle. Should have appointed a good football administrator when all was going well.

Opportunities missed / one step forward two back / etc etc

I don't think anyone's questioning his ability to run a business - or indeed a football club as a business when you look at how solvent we are. It's more that he carries on in such an offensive and disgraceful way, that it's actually embarrassing to be in any way associated with him. He does not represent the region, he represents money and cheap retail.

That and the fact that solvency isn't what we're all in this for. When Arsenal scaled back spending you could see they would eventually come good and be able to spend with heavyweights due to careful management of funds and smart investments. Ashley has no such plan.

We all know he's a gambler, at the minute its paying off were mid table so that's a box ticked we're out of the league cup that's another box ticked. I wonder if Ashley's thinking if we can get an early exit out of the F.A. Cup in January and we're still mid table he won't even bother with transfers at least incoming ones. Would that be a gamble too far even for him like all gamblers his luck's got to run out at sometime but at what price?

On the pitch, I like his policy of buying young players with potential to improve/scouting for value, technically strong players on the continent. That approach with further investment to go for a higher caliber in that mold when they become available, I could accept as a decent direction for us to take. Maybe 4 or 5 Gnat's hairs away on that front.

Everything else - His attitude towards the fans, his lack of ambition, his cheapening of the brand image, his constant barrage of ill decisions, his ties with Lucifer- is why I'm not particularly a fan.

I think what I'm getting at is that most fans, particularly the non online ones, understand that this mythical owner we dream of is just that and that when he indeed Ashley does go he will most likely be replaced by yet another dodgy owner of some sort.

Most fans simply want to turn up and enjoy the experience like Saturday gone and DONT want to join in any protests.

There's well run clubs out there, there's also very rich owners as well as the dross, but for us it's only a 'mythical owner' that can change our club around and even if they did exist they'd tut tut at any fan unhappiness and look elsewhere instead. :lol:

I think what I'm getting at is that most fans, particularly the non online ones, understand that this mythical owner we dream of is just that and that when he indeed Ashley does go he will most likely be replaced by yet another dodgy owner of some sort.

AfRxCWQ.jpg

Most fans simply want to turn up and enjoy the experience like Saturday gone and DONT want to join in any protests.

I don't think having an owner that doesn't treat the supporters with anything but contempt is something myhtical.

AfRxCWQ.jpg

I realise the point is about how we've had a net cash inflow of 25 mill under our arsehole owner but some of the net spends there are jaw dropping. I mean the likes of Stoke, Villa, WHam etc - the amount of money to end up with average/poor teams is insane. And Ellis Short must be raging :lol:

There's well run clubs out there, there's also very rich owners as well as the dross, but for us it's only a 'mythical owner' that can change our club around and even if they did exist they'd tut tut at any fan unhappiness and look elsewhere instead. :lol:

Im looking more at our past history from gentry like McKeag to "fans" like Sheppard who was the equivalent of a drinker taking over his favourite boozer.

These owners who have deep pockets and will get the beg decisions right as well as putting the fans first are rare at best.

It's not just the fans that he has disregard for is it? It's the whole city and it's footballing heritage. The way he treated Keegan Hughton Shearer etc the brilliant DOF's Wise & Kinnear the renaming the ground the lack of investment the lack of ambition and it's not just about a rich oil sheik seeing a few football fans protesting. It's about people getting off there arses and saying enoughs enough this is our city & our club we expect you to respect the club and the people while your here.

It's not just the fans that he has disregard for is it? It's the whole city and it's footballing heritage. The way he treated Keegan Hughton Shearer etc the brilliant DOF's Wise & Kinnear the renaming the ground the lack of investment the lack of ambition and it's not just about a rich oil sheik seeing a few football fans protesting. It's about people getting off there arses and saying enoughs enough this is our city & our club we expect you to respect the club and the people while your here.

Yes yes and more yes. :wub:

Let's not go crazy here.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt