Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Aye. I just don't get why he's doing it? If he's trying to endear himself to the fans he's failing miserably

Laughing about being a multi billionaire but all your money is in shares. Fucking sell some then! Or sell the club to someone who wants to put a modicum of support in. 

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Interviewer didn't really put him on the spot. He just wittered on. Could have really put him under the cosh. It's been a car crash of a 10 years. 

That's why he agreed to the interview.

His comments about Shearer regarding the managers job "If your watching Alan never say never" You'd like to think if Ashley tried to contact Shearer, Shearer would tell him to go fcuk himself.

10 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Shearer said a while ago that he'll never manage us whilst Ashley is here

Good i'm glad Ashley wouldn't deserve him after he'd disrespected him. I'll tell you what Quiffy mate i felt sorry for Rafa today in that post match interview. We all know he's got a hell of a job on his hands now. He's definetly been sold down the river i doubt he trusts Ashley. Once the trust goes in anything thats it . 

Edited by trooper

He's a disgrace doing that Sky interview, I reckon it's pissed Rafa off big time. He's gone out of his way to try and divide opinion and get his side of things across. To go to those lengths it's obvious that they're past the point of privately compromising imo. The fat shite can grovel to Shearer and Keegan all he wants, if Benitez leaves he's not recovering from it.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

Martin Hardy said last week "when Rafa goes Newcastle United will crumble" i think he's right. I just cant see the fans letting that happen with just mild grumbling. The Ashleyout.com guys should come back out i'm fairly certain they'd be well supported if Rafa was forced to walk . He's held in the same regard as Keegan, Sir Bobby & Shearer.

It's amazing but I think Ashley actually knows less about football now than when he took over.

He won't spend money so we'll go down again. Simply as that. I didn't like what I saw last night.

It's like Rafa has found Ashley a gold mine in bringing us back to the PL, and Ashley has handed the cunt a shovel, and told him if he can dig the gold up he can use it to buy mining equipment. Ashley hasn't got a clue.

And why is he comparing us to Man City? We're not competing with 'countries'. We're competing with Huddersfield. We want to stay in the league. Big different between spending hundreds of millions of pounds and spending enough to keep us in the league. The cunt just wants to gamble that we'll stay up on a shoestring so he can keep his little advertising racket going.

He'll lose again, and all of us along with him. He just doesn't learn.

48 minutes ago, toonotl said:

It's like Rafa has found Ashley a gold mine in bringing us back to the PL, and Ashley has handed the cunt a shovel, and told him if he can dig the gold up he can use it to buy mining equipment. Ashley hasn't got a clue.

:lol: sad but true.

Love him or hate him, Ashley has told us all how it was and as it is going to be.

Believe him or not, it's your choice.

Rafa can either manage and coach under those stipulations or he can walk away.

If Rafa does not walk away right now, then he has no excuses about accepting the terms on offer.

Ashley is not saying the club is skint. He's saying that the club is not and should not be reliant on his personal pocket. Like it or not.

He's also saying that this club is Newcastle United.

We as fans may not like the way he says that, but the truth is, he's telling the truth about us not being able to drag in the 40 million a season sponsors and what not.

This isn't an Ashley thing. This is a north east postcode thing.

London is England and the Oil run clubs are the world's hipsters.

Anything outside of all this either gains a similar money no object tycoon(s) or they deal with the cards they own, with no stacked decks to fall back on.

When you have clubs that are throwing 100 million etc at players, with contracts of £500,000 a week, then it stands to reason that we are not dealing with the real term of FOOTBALL CLUB. Those clubs have died and are replaced by ball playing celebrities.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt