Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

9 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Bollocks was that the reason. They couldn't even be arsed to count how many months until the next transfer window when making it up. Loan fee/no option to buy... DEAD MONEY!

Yep. Sounds about right

29 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Mike Ashley, a  soul-sucking, joy-sapping tormentor who drains his victims of dreams, excitement and optimism, leaving an empty shell, devoid of imagination and barren of hope.

Sounds about right.

48 minutes ago, trooper said:

Cheers Hayd i hope the Ashleyout.com group fire up again because something needs doing about this idiot

There is nothing that can be done though. At all...

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

He doesnt like the protests, bed sheets, banners, singing about him. I think if a walk out was organised again it would be even better supported, as even for the most ardent fan the penny must have finally dropped regarding Ashley

Finally willing to accept Ashley will never learn from his mistakes.  I know, I know, that makes me almost as slow a learner as him.

Honestly think I'm too depressed to work today.  Fanks, Mike.

34 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

The Ashley regime has only two chapters left imho. Appoint and back a figurehead or sell up. Even with the current fan apathy/malaise stemming from the aftermath of the summer window, even the most relentless of mongs cotton on eventually and should Benitez leave Ashley will start to take some stick. Possibly sooner rather than later unfortunately, as much as I'll hate the day as Rafa is the reason I've been looking forward to matches again and the main factor I still go. If he's there for Swansea, he'll be there for Stoke, Brighton and Liverpool and I'll be at all of those games if he is. I digress; Ashley then either backs Rafa as he's probably the only capable person on this planet of major cultural change under this regime OR another McClaren, Kinnear etc. He either wants a competitive club (:lol:) or he doesn't. Going by the articles by Caulkin, Edwards and Douglas, the press are catching on. Those words before West Ham (h) 2015 and from May will come back to haunt him soon.

Edited by Haydnator

I admire your optimism but I worry it'll be business as usual even if (when) Rafa goes.

Do people reckon the attendance could seriously dip if Rafa goes?  I'd love it to happen and finally get rid of Ashley.

9 minutes ago, adios said:

I admire your optimism but I worry it'll be business as usual even if (when) Rafa goes.

Do people reckon the attendance could seriously dip if Rafa goes?  I'd love it to happen and finally get rid of Ashley.

Optimism regarding Ashley selling up should Rafa leave? NUFC is the only PL club worth buying, and probably the only PL club that is crying out for a buyer. Another owner could pay the ludicrous £400m+ Ashley wants and immediately win over the fans. If Rafa is still here for Swansea, he'll be here for at least another 5 months. If he's still here for Burnley (h), which is on the 31st January, he's here for the rest of the season. I'm just praying someone, a sheikh or whoever the fuck, wants a PL football club and a takeover materialises out of thin air. Ashley can promise Rafa the world again but the trust has completely evaporated, and quite rightly. The bloke is a proven liar, proven in court ffs. A takeover between now and the Chelsea home game on the last day must materialise to keep Rafa in the long term now. I'm not saying it will happen; I'm clinging onto hope that it will. That insult of an 'interview' with 'Craigy' was an advert.

Edited by Haydnator

11 minutes ago, Haydnator said:

The Ashley regime has only two chapters left imho. Appoint and back a figurehead or sell up. Even with the current fan apathy/malaise stemming from the aftermath of the summer window, even the most relentless of mongs cotton on eventually and should Benitez leave Ashley will start to take some stick. Possibly sooner rather than later unfortunately, as much as I'll hate the day as Rafa is the reason I've been looking forward to matches again and the main factor I still go. If he's there for Swansea, he'll be there for Stoke, Brighton and Liverpool and I'll be at all of those games if he is. I digress; Ashley then either backs Rafa as he's probably the only capable person on this planet of major cultural change under this regime OR another McClaren, Kinnear etc. He either wants a competitive club (:lol:) or he doesn't. Going by the articles by Caulkin, Edwards and Douglas, the press are catching on. Those words before West Ham (h) 2015 and from May will come back to haunt him soon.

Haunt him how?

This is the thing ffs - he owns the club in financial terms - which in this day and age is literally the only thing that matters. This is a man who has survived the press hounding him for underpaying his workers, for throwing up in fireplaces, for falling asleep in meetings, and for being an all round bellend. What more can the press do now? They've got nothing in their arsenal to compare to that unless it turns out he killed someone. And even fucking then he wouldn't have the club taken away from him.

The only way he goes, is if we pay off the fucking debt. And it'll take years of all of us being shafted to do it. The more we squeal and resist, the more he'll dig his heels in. We're better off just throwing in the towel and coming back to the club in a decade to see what's left of it when he finally does fuck off.

Just now, Rayvin said:

Haunt him how?

This is the thing ffs - he owns the club in financial terms - which in this day and age is literally the only thing that matters. This is a man who has survived the press hounding him for underpaying his workers, for throwing up in fireplaces, for falling asleep in meetings, and for being an all round bellend. What more can the press do now? They've got nothing in their arsenal to compare to that unless it turns out he killed someone. And even fucking then he wouldn't have the club taken away from him.

The only way he goes, is if we pay off the fucking debt. And it'll take years of all of us being shafted to do it. The more we squeal and resist, the more he'll dig his heels in. We're better off just throwing in the towel and coming back to the club in a decade to see what's left of it when he finally does fuck off.

Haunt him by the press finally waking the fuck up, and not just the press up here, but all across the country. Absolute wankers like Simon Jordan and Adrian Durham, and almost everyone at Sky, telling Rafa to crack on with the job he's got, whilst criticising us for having a Championship squad. More negative press coverage the more publicity the club gets in crying out for a buyer. Any publicity is good publicity, and a takeover has to materialise for the long term health of the club. He has us being left behind by puny little shithouse clubs like Huddersfield Town, West Brom, Bournemouth and Stoke. Genuinely hope he dies.

6 minutes ago, Haydnator said:

Optimism regarding Ashley selling up should Rafa leave? NUFC is the only PL club worth buying, and probably the only PL club that is crying out for a buyer. Another owner could pay the ludicrous £400m+ Ashley wants and immediately win over the fans. If Rafa is still here for Swansea, he'll be here for at least another 5 months. If he's still here for Burnley (h), which is on the 31st January, he's here for the rest of the season. I'm just praying someone, a sheikh or whoever the fuck, wants a PL football club and a takeover materialises out of thin air. Ashley can promise Rafa the world again but the trust has completely evaporated, and quite rightly. The bloke is a proven liar, proven in court ffs. A takeover between now and the Chelsea home game on the last day must materialise to keep Rafa in the long term now. I'm not saying it will happen; I'm clinging onto hope that it will. That insult of an 'interview' with 'Craigy' was an advert.

Aye, that's the thing that concerns me.  BAU :CT:

I think we're basically pinning our hopes on a massive heart attack, and I would fucking celebrate it.

2 minutes ago, Haydnator said:

Haunt him by the press finally waking the fuck up, and not just the press up here, but all across the country. Absolute wankers like Simon Jordan and Adrian Durham, and almost everyone at Sky, telling Rafa to crack on with the job he's got, whilst criticising us for having a Championship squad. More negative press coverage the more publicity the club gets in crying out for a buyer. Any publicity is good publicity, and a takeover has to materialise for the long term health of the club. He has us being left behind by puny little shithouse clubs like Huddersfield Town, West Brom, Bournemouth and Stoke. Genuinely hope he dies.

I honestly reckon the more Ashley feels under-siege the more he wants to fight for it.  Ego bigger than his fat fucking head.

6 minutes ago, Haydnator said:

I dont disagree that this will happen, I just don't think he'll sell unless it's totally on his own terms. The rest of his business empire is run in the same way.

I reckon the debt needs to go first. The 'market' must be starting to wonder when the PL bubble will burst,  and paying over the odds for us probably doesn't sound like as enticing an option as we'd want.

Edited by Rayvin

2 minutes ago, adios said:

Aye, that's the thing that concerns me.  BAU :CT:

I think we're basically pinning our hopes on a massive heart attack, and I would fucking celebrate it.

Hope. It's all we have. With regards to what I mean about press publicity it's to maximise the chances of a buyer coming in for us. The bloke just doesn't care about the fans, and large scale and long term boycotts won't happen if we've learned anything over the last 10 years he's owned the club. If the national media are focusing on the club and what he's doing to it, it's enlarging the chances of a takeover materialising. Only minuscule though, but what else can we do?

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I dont disagree that this will happen, I just don't think he'll sell unless it's totally on his own terms. The rest of his business empire is run in the same way.

I reckon the debt needs to go first. The 'market' must be starting to wonder when the PL bubble will burst,  and paying over the odds for us probably doesn't sound like as enticing an option as we'd want.

It's what's enlarged the fee to over £400m to buy the club. The debt, which is to himself, and I imagine if someone comes in and wants to sever all ties the club has to Sports Direct that'll cost even more. The bloke is a fucking parasite, a cancer on this club and I long for the day we get our NUFC back. Rafa was the last chance, a last hope under this regime but yet again Ashley has reverted to type. If Rafa is forced out because of Ashley there genuinely is no hope: there has to be change and I'll do my part as a NUFC-daft kid, however small or large that part is, to fight for that change. I say this as someone who's only known an Ashley-owned NUFC. Why can't some of the older people in SJP see what I can see?

Edited by Haydnator

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt