Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

I wouldn't get your hopes up about a Kenyon deal happening for January. Not only is he about £100 million shy of Ashley's asking price.but there's also this...

No formal contact has yet been made with officials at the league, who would need proof of long-term funding and a business plan spanning three years before allowing new owners to ratify the deal. 

From what i've been reading this can take  14 working days to complete. Given we''re  only a few days from Xmas its not looking good. Also given we are 13 days from the window opening & Rafa saying he's no idea what budget if any, he's got for January. It's shaping up to be the perfect shit storm

Edited by trooper

No surprise. That felt obvious and probably why he does want to sell it to someone who can take the club forward if sold at a price he deems "low". Free advertising for a premier league club in Europe is probably his ambition. What a fat cunt. 

He was barely keeping his laughing in when he was on sky announcing a sale was as close as it's ever been. When it's sold, it'll be announced. We'll then be asking the new owners if it's a clean break. Until then he's going absolutely nowhere.

23 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He was barely keeping his laughing in when he was on sky announcing a sale was as close as it's ever been. When it's sold, it'll be announced. We'll then be asking the new owners if it's a clean break. Until then he's going absolutely nowhere.

Yeah before speaking about Newcastle he spoke about SD & House Of Fraser very fluently. Then suddenly he changed the subject to selling Newcastle & he turned into a bumbling idiot stuttering & stammering his words grinning like a fool. You could tell he was telling a pack of lies making it up on the spur of the moment.

1 hour ago, trooper said:

He's asset stripped the team in front of our eyes 

He's actually asset stripped the club in plain sight and no one has really made any noises about it.

He's sold land that was owned by the club, the club no longer owns or runs its club shops, he's taken prime advertising space for free, relegated the club twice (three times a charm) through penny pinching and had the hide to add to the "debt" when he's had to dip into his own pocket to correct his mistakes. Failed to invest in training facilities, which correct me if I'm wrong, are now part of MASH and no longer owned by NUFC.

That's just the shite the cunt has done in plain sight, I can imagine there has been a lot of other things sold off, removed from club ownership to either MASH or another holding company or destroyed by his design, commercial revenue being case in point.

If anyone was ever successful to pry the club out of his greedy mits they will need a lot more than the 300 million asking price to get the club back constant mid-table obscurity, let alone to where it was under the Halls and Shepherds (god, I sound like LM).

• Like 6

8 hours ago, sammynb said:

He's actually asset stripped the club in plain sight and no one has really made any noises about it.

He's sold land that was owned by the club, the club no longer owns or runs its club shops, he's taken prime advertising space for free, relegated the club twice (three times a charm) through penny pinching and had the hide to add to the "debt" when he's had to dip into his own pocket to correct his mistakes. Failed to invest in training facilities, which correct me if I'm wrong, are now part of MASH and no longer owned by NUFC.

That's just the shite the cunt has done in plain sight, I can imagine there has been a lot of other things sold off, removed from club ownership to either MASH or another holding company or destroyed by his design, commercial revenue being case in point.

If anyone was ever successful to pry the club out of his greedy mits they will need a lot more than the 300 million asking price to get the club back constant mid-table obscurity, let alone to where it was under the Halls and Shepherds (god, I sound like LM).

Absolutely sickening but pretty much spot on, and the fans get flack for expecting too much :lol: It really is an utter disgrace but sums up the world in 2018.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-uniteds-january-transfer-planning-13790768

Newcastle have been dealt a double new year body-blow, with takeover talks on the verge of collapse and plans for the imminent January transfer window non-existent.

Beleaguered Toon fans believed a new owner at St James’ Park would provide manager Rafa Benitez with transfer funds and give the club a fresh impetus. But hopes that unpopular owner Mike Ashley might sell-up soon have been dashed — NONE of the four suitors has ready cash to do a deal.

Emphatically states it but later in the article says there's uncertainty about it "Uncertainty remains over whether any of the four actually have the necessary funds — the owner of Sports Direct wants to make sure they have the ability to do any deal before proper negotiations get underway.". Toilet journalism

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt