Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t think this is a knee jerk to a poor result at home to a weak side but I feel like Ashley has finally pushed firmly down on the pillow and suffocated this club this season after a decade of hol

Fuck off

The phone saying “what’s up long pins can’t wait to feel ur unreal body”

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

What exactly do you want to know Rayvin?

I just wondered if this guy is a mackem troll, as seems likely, if it might be easier to just expose him by doing that thing you do (or just confirm it tbh) so we can put this charade to bed.

4 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

I'm someone who's not a sheep and argues valid points based on facts. Where was the boos tonight lads? Another 3 points woop woop. Some of us watching out team whereas someone was too busy editing someone's profile to watch.

This could be straight off RTG tbh.

• Haha 2

There is a saddo on RTG who would rather upload pics of peodophiles to someone else's profile when their team is playing? I was biting my nails praying we weren't going to concede and drop points last night watching the game and buzzing we were winning whereas MF was busy viewing pics of peodophiles and editing my profile. But I'm the one who's rattled lmfao.

23 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

There is a saddo on RTG who would rather upload pics of peodophiles to someone else's profile when their team is playing? I was biting my nails praying we weren't going to concede and drop points last night watching the game and buzzing we were winning whereas MF was busy viewing pics of peodophiles and editing my profile. But I'm the one who's rattled lmfao.

:D

Bless, he’s getting all confused which board he’s on, and which club he’s pretending to support. 

There, their, they’re , petal. 

It’s hard being a WUM cunt, isn’t it? 

:lol: Those quotes make absolutely no sense. People can’t just keep saying well he’s really rich so must be really smart, it means nothing at all when his running of the club is this brutal. The Pardew bit is gibberish and then he says the squad needs massive investment, so what exactly is good about him Roeder?

The “well they could have a worse owner” is a ridiculous point as well, if I break my foot someone coming over and saying “well there are people who have lost a leg” doesn’t console me in any way, I’m still in pain, and in any case there are people out there without broken feet, so why does the positive side of that argument not get considered by people that come out with drivel like Roeder has there? 

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt